The 2008-2009 NHL playoffs thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
    They have been having a Strong team since long time !
    They have always been my team! I miss the Federov Yzerman days

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
      They have always been my team! I miss the Federov Yzerman days
      Your right a true great player , but Still don't forget about Chris Chelios The guy is 47 and still playing
      sigpic

Comment

Your right a true great player , but Still don't forget about Chris Chelios The guy is 47 and still playing
        Chelios is ridiculous! lol, and lidstrom is almost 40 and hes one of the best to this day. Red wings all day! lol

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
          Chelios is ridiculous! lol, and lidstrom is almost 40 and hes one of the best to this day. Red wings all day! lol
          Yes but I just wont Agree with u , With the last thing u said haha

Montreal Canadians All the way baby 24 times Won The stanley cup
          sigpic

Comment

Forget it Even Habs can Beat u I think U forgot the last game We plyed against u guys :P
            lol look at the standings bro. Montreal barely made it.

Get passed Luongo then were talking.

Comment

dont follow NHL, but GO RANGERS!!!!!!

(if not teh devils)

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                lol look at the standings bro. Montreal barely made it.
                Get passed Luongo then were talking.
                Hehe We got your Seconde Goalie From vancouver Dadash :P Price Try to pass him , but he has been shit lately but true Ur right we barley made it Because We had to many players missing , And we are still missing lots of players . but Were still gonna beat Bruins asses !
                sigpic

Comment

Phili-Pitt is in OT right now

Comment

crosby is a fag Lets Go CAPS

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

^lol what a lucky game it turned out for them, two penalties 3 on 5!

Comment

Last nights game against Boston was alright, I think Montreal has a chance of winning the series. Go Habs Go!

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
                          Last nights game against Boston was alright, I think Montreal has a chance of winning the series. Go Habs Go!
                          Last Night montreal Game Was a To learn how these guys they play . Laraque is Now More familiar with their styles Its just Montreal has to come Even more aggressive Even If i think They are 10times more Aggressive then Boston In the first game . but we will pull this off ~!
                          sigpic

Comment

...and the Canucks win again

To Pouria: It would be amazing for the two Canadian teams to play for the Stanley Cup. I hope the Canadiens make it through to the next round. I am tired of all these Yankees winning everything. Time for a Canadian bacon team to win at their own sport.

Comment

oo vancouver is coming up strong..that city really deserves another sports franchise..its too bad the grizzlies were so poorly mismanaged (they should have known francis wouldnt wanna play there)

a canadian team needs to win the stanley cup..its been too long
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                                oo vancouver is coming up strong..that city really deserves another sports franchise..its too bad the grizzlies were so poorly mismanaged (they should have known francis wouldnt wanna play there)
                                a canadian team needs to win the stanley cup..its been too long
                                Next year they will have a franchise in MLS.

Comment

Working...
                                X