Memphisflyer: Haddadi has a high basketball IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphisflyer: Haddadi has a high basketball IQ

TEHRAN, April 18 (MNA) -- Hamed Haddadi’s performance in NBA has been widely appreciated in an article published in Memphisflyer site.

“I was really rooting for Haddadi and I think he’s going to work out okay. Haddadi is still very much a project, but he got some meaningful minutes down the stretch and proved to be a more promising big-man project than the likes of Cezary Trybanski and Robert Archibald,” Chris Herrington wrote.

“Haddadi can clearly rebound and block and alter shots at the NBA level. He also seems to have a high basketball IQ, is a surprising passer at times, and seems to be well liked by teammates. He looked dreadful offensively, with a bizarrely labored jump shot and weak, wooden moves around the rim when he wasn’t in a catch-and-dunk situation. His conditioning and strength are clearly not at an NBA level,” he added.

“Haddadi needs to put in serious work this summer, but the reasonable hope is that he can give the team at least legitimate spot minutes as a back-up center next season,” Herrington concluded.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

is it me or has he gotten uglier since the begining of the season?

Comment

so does luke walton

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        so does luke walton
        But Luke Walton isn't a 7'2 shot blocking center who can own the boards. Guys like Luke are a dime a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
          But Luke Walton isn't a 7'2 shot blocking center who can own the boards. Guys like Luke are a dime a dozen.
          i know luke walton is a scrub. i was being sarcastic.

own the boards? you cant possibly own the boards in 4 minutes playing time?

Comment

Working...
          X