2009 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Page

I too have this same problem, I want to return the last page in details from an add record. So the user adds a record and is then taken to the details page with the record they have just added presented to them.

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      It happens a lot!! and this is what I mean by there is a difference between someone who has been watching the NBA finals for 18 years and someone who has been watching them just for a few. This is what separtates great teams from very good teams. I give you an example:
      In 1998 the bulls won the series 4-1, now for someone young who didnt see the series, they look at the 4-1 and say: ohh the bulls had an easy time but it was exactly the opposite. 3 out of the 4 games that Jazz lost, they had DOUBLE DIGIT lead 3 minutes before the end of the game and the Bulls made all the right decisons and the Jazz CHOKED on an alltime level especially Karl Malone. I jokingly told my friends the MVP of the finals shoulda been Karl Malone becasue he gift wrapped the series and handed it to the bulls!
      The magic made some serious mental mistakes which was a combination of their own inexperience and laker's pressure. They got a lot breaks. Over the last 2 minutes In a matter of 30 seconds 3 obvious fouls by the Magic weren't called and then the broadcasters had the nerve to talk about Kobe's elbow
      ANyways I hope you are happy that we are talking about it now but my team has won before....MANY TIMES. I dont like to gloat and kick someone when they are down. That is not my style. But I can't deny the fact that I have enjoyed the silence
      hate to break it to you but the Bulls beat the Jazz 4-2 not 4-1 in 1998

Comment

good luck to L.A.

Comment

lakers would have gone undefeated in the regular season if they had turkoglu and haddadi.

Comment

I hadn't watched howard play until the Boston series, and then now playing against the lakers.. this guy is something else. he's only gonna get better. .

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
              hate to break it to you but the Bulls beat the Jazz 4-2 not 4-1 in 1998
              I meant to say 1997 not 1998. That was the year they did a real choke job
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

It happens a lot!! and this is what I mean by there is a difference between someone who has been watching the NBA finals for 18 years and someone who has been watching them just for a few. This is what separtates great teams from very good teams. I give you an example:
                In 1998 the bulls won the series 4-1, now for someone young who didnt see the series, they look at the 4-1 and say: ohh the bulls had an easy time but it was exactly the opposite. 3 out of the 4 games that Jazz lost, they had DOUBLE DIGIT lead 3 minutes before the end of the game and the Bulls made all the right decisons and the Jazz CHOKED on an alltime level especially Karl Malone. I jokingly told my friends the MVP of the finals shoulda been Karl Malone becasue he gift wrapped the series and handed it to the bulls!
                The magic made some serious mental mistakes which was a combination of their own inexperience and laker's pressure. They got a lot breaks. Over the last 2 minutes In a matter of 30 seconds 3 obvious fouls by the Magic weren't called and then the broadcasters had the nerve to talk about Kobe's elbow
                ANyways I hope you are happy that we are talking about it now but my team has won before....MANY TIMES. I dont like to gloat and kick someone when they are down. That is not my style. But I can't deny the fact that I have enjoyed the silence
                ok haha I get what you're saying but I was just using an example any Laker fan would say in this forum since they are so silent too.

At least I know if Cavaliers were in the finals and Kobe did that like Howard , I would brag about it in this thread

Comment

Congrats to the Lakers seems like they have won another Championship.

Comment

I meant to say 1997 not 1998. That was the year they did a real choke job

that year they beat the jazz by a 4-2 margin as well, the only time they beat a team 4-1 was in 1991 against the Lakers...every other year they won the championship, it was by a 4-2 margin...

Comment

Beautiful season, beautiful season.
                      We all know what Kobe did but what a series for THE WHOLE team and esspecially Gasol!
                      Ariza is one bright kid

Comment

I am not a big fan of Kobe, but I am happy for him to win this title.. No more Shaq talk.. I just wish we had done this at Staples Center..

Comment

well on ABC during the half-time show, they said that lakers couldn't have done this witout gasol.. sooooooo kobe won it with gasol.. and kobe didn't really win it by himself, so kobe has to prove it that he can win it by himself jjjjk tryin give kobe fans some hard time

congrats lakers and laker fans on pfdc

now lets riot and burn down the city of LA wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo and have mousavi wit kobe pics

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                            that year they beat the jazz by a 4-2 margin as well, the only time they beat a team 4-1 was in 1991 against the Lakers...every other year they won the championship, it was by a 4-2 margin...
                            It doesnt change the fact that Utah gave away 3 games over the last few minutes back in 1997

What a season this was. Lakers finally winning one without the big idiot. I am still a bit unhappy though. I want a healthy Boston against a healthy lakers and by healthy lakers I mean the Bynum that we all saw before his injury. Hopefully we will get that next year. Also if shaq goes to cleveland it would be very good for the NBA. Hope it happens.

For you Lebron fans, The sky is the limit for him and he is only 24. You guys will ahve your moments (many of them) in the years ahead. I for one will definitely be rooting for him once Kobe retires. He is a great talent and a nice guy. I just hope he takes care of his sportsmanship issues later on.
                            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Im So Happy!!!! Woohooo

Comment

Saw George Karl today at a restaurant...i think I made him mad cuz I was pointing, telling my friends who he was...he was staring me down

Comment

Working...
                                X