MAHRAM The Champion of Iranian Basketball Superleague 08/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAHRAM The Champion of Iranian Basketball Superleague 08/09

Iran Basketball Superleague 2008-2009 finished and Mahram, the Champion of WABA in 2009, also got the Championship of Iran Basketball Superleague 2008-2009. In the second game of Final round, Mahram and Zob Ahan played in Tehran - Azad Basketball Hall and At the last, mahram won the game 91-78 and will go to Asian Championship in Indonesia as the Champion of Iran.

At the first and second Quarter both of Mahram and Zob Ahan didn't play well and the result was 27 - 31 for Zob Ahan at the end of 2nd quarter. But in the third quarter, Mahram players got the advices of coach Mustafa Hashemi and did really well and by great performance of Aidin Kabir (194-F/G-79) and Samad Nikhhah Bahrami, they scored 36 points against just 17 points of Zob Ahan and at the end of the game, Mahram won the game by 91-76 and got the Championship.

[ Quarters : Q1: 15-20 ; Q2: 12-11; Q3: 36-17; Q4: 28-28 ]

Final Game MVP : Aidin Kabir - Mahram

to Greek poster here, there was greek player on the other finalist club, Nestoras Kommatos..

Iranian & greek giants duo, gangbanged american jackson Vroman on semifinal game

'on the other hand Iranian-Canadian Irfan Nasajpour whom was one of dominant player on Canadian's NCAA played so so in Iranian league for Zob Ahan..

Comment

thanx for the info, so samad is back in iran...

so which team is the green one with all the black players?

Comment

nice pic merah! first ive heard of the guy and ill assume hes the african since wikipedia says hes greek/guinean..and vroman used to play NBA!..ive heard hes pretty alright
        Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          thanx for the info, so samad is back in iran...

so which team is the green one with all the black players?
          lol didnt you read his post? The final was between Mahram and Zoub Ahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            lol didnt you read his post? The final was between Mahram and Zoub Ahan.

i did but i wanted to make sure...so zob ahan has that many siahs in their team? lol

EDIT: i just checked and seems like EVERY team in the league has atleast 1 american siah

Comment

haha yeah my dad's friend here it ATL said he met a black basketball player who said he played for the iranian basketball league for 2 years lol.

Comment

Working...
              X