No announcement yet.

2008/2009 FLOP Team of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol what a joke. So Arshavin doesn't count as a signing for Arsenal because he's very similar to an injured Rosicky. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      yea a team who bought 1 player and had everyone injured for half a season who STILL has a chance to win its league against the best barca team of all time and is on an 18 game unbeaten liga streak. can you smell the bias?
      *18 game unbeaten streak, and still second.
      *bought more than one player
      *Only reason that they still have a chance (which they really don't) is because they got knocked out of the CL ages ago and are able to concentrate on the league.

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
        lol what a joke. So Arshavin doesn't count as a signing for Arsenal because he's very similar to an injured Rosicky. Cool!
        youre the joke. even vdv was a replacement for sneijder. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WE DIDNT EVEN UPGRADE OUR TEAM. only vdv. thats a FACT. go cry about it but dont say it to me again.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
          *18 game unbeaten streak, and still second.
          *bought more than one player
          *Only reason that they still have a chance (which they really don't) is because they got knocked out of the CL ages ago and are able to concentrate on the league.
          *because of injuries
          *check post above
          *is that our fault? every team has its interests. you cant make lame excuses like that.

Comment

huntelaar and diarra were carbon copy replacements so they dont count.

Comment

*because of injuries
              *check post above
              *is that our fault? every team has its interests. you cant make lame excuses like that.
              *excuse
              *excuse
              *excuse in the form of telling other people that they're making excuses

Comment

*excuse
                *excuse
                *excuse in the form of telling other people that they're making excuses
                lol this guy is a joke.

if we win the league it will be biggest comeback ever in football.
                if we dont its still a big feat
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

the Spurs were a flop, after all the players they signed and the coach they started with!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                    lol this guy is a joke.

lol no point in replying to "own him." he is an arse n anal supporter, they do that to their fans all by themselves.

Comment

U guys are missing Robinho!!! He's done nothing for man city! I think he made a terrible decision going to man city.
                      Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                      My YouTube Channel

Comment

lol no point in replying to "own him." he is an arse n anal supporter, they do that to their fans all by themselves.
                        Basically you have no respect for anything but Real. I hope we get matched up with you in next year's CL to humble you guys again.

Comment

I think Hleb should be added to this list, he has been absolutely useless at Barca... I think I would rather play a man down then have Hleb on the pitch.
                          VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by nimster22 View Post
                            Basically you have no respect for anything but Real. I hope we get matched up with you in next year's CL to humble you guys again.
                            he started it.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                              lol this guy is a joke.

your team is a joke
                              you know yourself that Arsenal >>>>>>>>>> RM. Thats why your in the Arsenal thread so often.

Comment

your team is a joke
                                you know yourself that Arsenal >>>>>>>>>> RM. Thats why your in the Arsenal thread so often.
                                win the champions league ONCE for gods sake then you can be allowed to be mentioned in the same paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                                X