Ribery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    he should come to to madrid. ribery and robben on one team = destruction of epic proportions.
    Pique>Robben

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

He is with C.Ronaldo and Messi among the Top 3 Players of the World. He would have good chance of europe player of the year if bayern wouldnt be so bad this year. Bayern wont let him go for all money in the World. The only way is when Bayern dont qualify for Championsleague. Next season Bayern will have a good strong squad ( Timotschuk from Zenit, diego? Hleb?) so maybe ...

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        Pique>Robben
        more like robben>abidal after the numerous times he raped your left side until the 4rth defender surrounded him.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          more like robben>abidal after the numerous times he raped your left side until the 4rth defender stopped him.
          yeah I guess we can conclude this:
          pique>>>abidal<robben

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            yeah I guess we can conclude this:
            pique>>>abidal<robben
            yes, indeed kaebi was biased by saying maquez>pique. how biased some people are.

Comment

should be interesting to see what happens to him after this season. Barca supposedly had a verbal agreement with him but I doubt its very credible. With the large sums Man U. and Real are looking to propose it definitely seems like it would be between those two clubs. As much as I think he would be great at Barca, I don't think we need him right now.

I think Man U are preparing for a Crisitano move after this season which means he will end up in Madrid, so I guess its positive for both clubs either way.
              VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Even though I'm a Barca fan, I hope Madrid can land both Ribery and Ronaldo, we need some competition, beating Madrid's ass year in and year out (killing them), and not seeing them advance in the Champions League beyond Quarter Finals is getting BORING

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                  Even though I'm a Barca fan, I hope Madrid can land both Ribery and Ronaldo, we need some competition, beating Madrid's ass year in and year out (killing them), and not seeing them advance in the Champions League beyond Quarter Finals is getting BORING
                  second that.
                  it would be better to demolish real with ribery and ronaldo in it

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

its a waste if he goes to Barca, they already have great players

i wish to see good players like this get distributed in average teams so they can bring them up, therefore great competition for the big teams

Comment

Working...
                    X