Steven Gerrard Awarded PFA Fans' Player Of The Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    at least we're not glory hunters, that if our club fails to win a trophy, we change it..*EDITED* Watch your language - Yashar
    1-4
    1-4
    1-4
    1-4
    1-4
    THEATRE OF DREAMS = TOILET OF NIGHTMARES
    first of all, im not Man U supporter for the 8 millionth time, but they sure as hell play better than you guys. second, dont ever drag my mother into a conversation that has nothing to do with that. mage kodoom beeshoor madare digar be-ehterami mikone?
    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 05-06-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      at least we're not glory hunters, that if our club fails to win a trophy, we change it..*EDITED* Watch your language - Yashar
      1-4
      1-4
      1-4
      1-4
      1-4
      THEATRE OF DREAMS = TOILET OF NIGHTMARES
      says the child who's team plays at Anal-field

and lol at you talking about a score that wont win you a single trophy

oh and very classy involving someone's mom in this...*EDITED* Watch your language - Yashar
      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 05-06-2009, 09:35 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
        first of all, im not Man U supporter for the 8 millionth time, but they sure as hell play better than you guys. second, dont ever drag my mother into a conversation that has nothing to do with that. mage kodoom beeshoor madare digar be-ehterami mikone?

sorry about the mom remark, but honestly, what have you got agaisnt Stevie ?
        isn't it enough of Everton and MU fans, accusing his wife of sleeping with someone else to have his daughter ?
        leave the guy alone. he's the only person on earth who can inspire his teams to come back from 3 goals down in a championsleague final
        he is the only one who can win a game completely on his own ?

and MU plays better than us ? have you been watching soccer recently ?

1-4 @ MU
        5-0 Villa
        1-0 Fulham (hit the post 6 times)
        4-0 Blackburn
        4-4 Chelsea (w/out Stevie)
        4-4 Arsenal (Arshavin )
        3-1 Hull
        3-0 New Castle (hit the post 3 times)

how can you say this team doens't play beautiful football ??

at least we don't need a 17 year old to win us the title, or some idiots like Gibbs or Alumunia to lead us to CL final

however, with all thing I have agaisnt United, they are a country mile ahead of other EPL teams in terms of squad depth

Comment

I was just saying, as you can go and refer to my first post in this thread, that in my opinion, there are better players out there to receive the award than him. I dont care about his wife being a skank rumors or blah blah this blah blah that, i never brought any of that up. geez stop ****ing crucifying me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
            well i'll enlighten u if didnt know already but the PFA award won by giggsy was as a result of a majority vote by fellow pro footballers... and who better than the players competing against you to adjudge you as the seasons best footballer.
            Yeah...and they all voted for him precisely as a "life-time achievement award". Even most Man Utd fans know Giggs in no way deserved it. He didn't even deserve to get nominated, let alone win it.

Comment

^wow amazing comeback Arian. You successfuly proved that liverpool fans are just like Gerrard: useless, idiotic dolts.
              look at your display pic, hes the one thats useless and an idiotic dolt

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                look at your display pic, hes the one thats useless and an idiotic dolt
                What are you talking about?? I dont have a picture of gerrard there.

Comment

What are you talking about?? I dont have a picture of gerrard there.
                  you know your sense of humour is at a very low level

Comment

Nikalas Bendtener should have got it hahaha

i would of voted for Vidic

Comment

you know your sense of humour is at a very low level
                      Your IQ is even lower

Comment

Akhe were both persepolisis. WHy are we arguing?? SHouldnt we just be friends and find some poor estefraghi to beat up on?

Comment

Keep it friendly in here.

Comment

Akhe were both persepolisis. WHy are we arguing?? SHouldnt we just be friends and find some poor estefraghi to beat up on?
                            loool yea fine

pick on kasra

by the way, now both our iq's are high ok? lol

Comment

loool yea fine

pick on kasra

by the way, now both our iq's are high ok? lol
                              LMAOOO bale joonam, both our IQs are high. Higher then Kasra's anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X