Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    no im not:
    Akhe Yashar to chikar be teama dige dari? Faghat doost dare zer bezane!
    The Loud mouth

Comment

ever since messi came shining into barca with his briliance and i started watching them and supporting their team enjoying their football!

though they are my second team since i have supported arsenal for much longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Akhe Yashar to chikar be teama dige dari? Faghat doost dare zer bezane!
        The Loud mouth
        to baz hichi nadari begi, umadi nazar dadi kachal! mage ye football doost faghat ye teamo peygiri mikone??
        boro beshin sare darset bache, ferstadanet malaysi dars bekhuni na foozooli koni tu kare mardom!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

azizam in ke sahal nemikhad digeh! since i was born!

Comment

ever since Rijkaard and Ronaldinho were there I followed every single game I could.
            I just love the philosophy of the club.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

When did you become a Barca fan?

Salam guys...

I became a Barca fan since 1991/1992 when Cruyff took charge of the team, winning the Champions League final against Sampdoria with that famous Koeman shot.....

Barca comes as second for me though in Europe ! my first team is AC MILAN. I was so happy watching them in the 1994 final with AC MILAN winning 4-0

Waw...a lot of matches to remember

Comment

Working...
              X