Phoenix Coyotes might move to Hamilton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

the Toronto Marlies, they play pretty much across the street from BMO Field (Toronto FC)
    Go Cows!

Comment

just read that gary Bettman rather see The Coyotes back in Winnipeg than in Hamilton, looks he wants to piss off Jim Balsillie.
      Btw welcome back persiangodfather.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        yea hes the owner of blackberry.

Blackberry is not a company. RIM is the company, and he's one of the owners, not the only.

Comment

They should come to Kitchener-Waterloo. Hamilton is too close to Toronto and it will mess up the Leafs attendance. KW is a growing city, "smartest city in the world", and canada's innovation hub. There is also alot of hockey fans and players here so the team would do well I think. The region of Waterloo has more around 500,000 people which is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
            They should come to Kitchener-Waterloo. Hamilton is too close to Toronto and it will mess up the Leafs attendance. KW is a growing city, "smartest city in the world", and canada's innovation hub. There is also alot of hockey fans and players here so the team would do well I think. The region of Waterloo has more around 500,000 people which is not bad.
            toronto will sell out every night regardless if hamiltonians have a team or not, infact every single souther ontario city cud have a team and toronto wud still sell out
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
              How would hamilton being close to toronto mess up the leafs attendence? that makes no sense... if anything it will boost attendence in hamilton buffalo toronto ottawa and montreal, all of which wuld be good rivalries
              ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Toronto Maple Leafs are a pathetic team. They are perennial losers, and will keep on losing, yet idiot Torontonians keep attending their games and not holding the owners, GM etc. accountable. They don't deserve a better team!

And any Hamiltonian that drives to watch them must be sick in the head!

Comment

the state of new york has 4 teams. southern california has 3 teams pensyvania has 2 teams florida has two teams, and your telling me that the province which is most hockey crazed cant support 2 teams that are 50 km apart ( ottawa doesnt count in this)
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Toronto Maple Leafs are to hockey what the New York Knicks are to basketball, dont know which of the two is a bigger embarrassment..

any new Ontario team would sell out guaranteed the first 2-3 seasons and from then on should do fine, I mean, the Islanders get like what..12,000 fans a game, pathetic
                    Go Cows!

Comment

The Coyotes will not to Hamilton, a judge revoked the right of the team to move in another city.

Comment

Working...
                      X