No announcement yet.

Tevez bids farewell to Utd [Argentine open to move to one of Red Devils' rival]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tevez bids farewell to Utd [Argentine open to move to one of Red Devils' rival]

Looks like he will be departing Man Utd but not for Spain, why Manchester have not hung onto this hardworking winger is beyond me (instead paying 32 million for Berbatov). But i hope arsenal chase him a player like this will be great for us, but he is more then likely Man City bound.

"Any club I join, whether it be Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or Everton, will be a rival of Manchester United."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...308324,00.html

sigpic

Comment

Inter

Comment

Wenger sell Ade and get TEVEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tevez and rvp with arshavin and cesc behind them would be immense !
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          Tevez is a striker. Not a winger
          he is only best used as a winger (best way to use him) Played as a winger through out most of his career dude/

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
            he is only best used as a winger (best way to use him) Played as a winger through out most of his career dude/
            He's not Dirk Kuyt. He is employed as some one just behind the main striker.
            sigpic

Comment

I hope Arsenal get him, although i find it unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                dude hes always been a striker, ive actually never seen him in the winger position :S

but in all fairness 30 million is too much for him but if only we didnt sign bloody berbatov

Comment

tevez hits peach!! 2-0 united.

Fergie sign him on!!!

Comment

Tevez shows resentment, and what does Fergie do ? Gives him a start. And what does Tevez do ? Score a cracker.

sigpic

Comment

I highly doubt Wenger would fork over the cash for a high profile player like Carlito.

Comment

tevez will join liverpool with heinze n rub salt in the wounds of united

kia joorabchian will be even richer loooooool

Comment

id much rather have 30 m go to tevez than berbatov..and its safe to say berbatov is a BUST!, so he scores 14-15 goals a season in the EPL..many strikers do that..i dont know what man u's management was thinking

i wish tevez success in his club career after man u
                          Go Cows!

Comment

id rather have him than anelka

Comment

a big loss for united IMHO

Comment

Working...
                              X