X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea’s Didier Drogba Facing Six Month Champions League Ban - Report

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...eague-ban-repo
    sigpic

koonsoozi on top of koonsoozi for Drogba.

Comment

deserved. You can't behave like that.

Comment

Did you hear dog bark ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          Did you hear dog bark ?
          Source?

Comment

lol owned. having a bad temper is just self ownage.... i learned this the hard way growing up but im glad now i am set for life.

Comment

He did way overreact so a ban was expected. Sucks, he plays well in CL.

Comment

that swiss expert was right. nowadays its refs and officials deciding about the game that have never really played themselves. i know young people look up to him and stuff, but working your butt off with an age over 30 to get a -maybe your last - chance to play in the cl-final and then get robbed by an ignorant ref... i mean i'd go nuts... i mean when i imagine for 1 sec that it was united or perspolis ...

and your pumped as hell after such a match.. i think 10 games is way too hard

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                  that swiss expert was right. nowadays its refs and officials deciding about the game that have never really played themselves. i know young people look up to him and stuff, but working your butt off with an age over 30 to get a -maybe your last - chance to play in the cl-final and then get robbed by an ignorant ref... i mean i'd go nuts... i mean when i imagine for 1 sec that it was united or perspolis ...
                  and your pumped as hell after such a match.. i think 10 games is way too hard
                  karma my friend... this guy has been a notorious cheating diver for years. only crystiana can claim glory over him in that department. dont feel the least bit sorry for him. plus, even if he was a good player and didnt deserve it he should know by now that life is unfair and displaying that type of behaviour will only make it worse and make you look like a fool.

Comment

I feel nothing for this basterd he deserved it ! after years watching this guy I was hoping something like that would happen to him . He is a great Stricker Even one of the best But his attitude .
                    sigpic

Comment

he does not deserv this it was the most entertaining thing ive seen in football for crying out loud

Comment

haha what goes around comes around..****ing diver

Comment

Comment

i think that Ballack should get the same. He pretty much physically molested the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                              i think that Ballack should get the same. He pretty much physically molested the referee.

But i thought he was chasing away the bee?

Comment

Working...
                              X