the greatest captain and defender of the world will retire this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great player, Great captain.
    Always been one of my favorites along with Nesta as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      giving such a lame performance in what is supposed to be a team's greatest ever home player, and that too at home...
      yes i should just let things be and remain a happy chap

its not worst than Barcelona losing at home to a relegating team....and that on the day they're celebrating their championship....atleast milan lost to a strong team

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        ^No sense.
        Ok.
        sigpic

Comment

I love My Signature
          sigpic

Comment

shame on ac milan fans. some milan fans actually booed him! wow!

this is how you treat a player like that! and zidane was only at madrid for 5 years... 20 years less.

Comment

yea i agree, that was a terrible celebration for him...unless if they have another one somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

wow what a crappy farewell. zidane spent 5 years at madrid and his was 10 times better... hell ronaldinhos introduction was way better!

it was crappybut that was after the game, im sure they did something before the game
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

goodbye video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMz70...layer_embedded

Comment

AC Milan defender Paulo Maldini admits he is disappointed at the fans' reaction to his final performance at San Siro.

The veteran defender played out his last game in a Milan jersey amidst a crowd of petty fans who jeered him during Sunday's defeat to Roma.

Members in the crowd chanted former captain Franco Baresi's name during an emotional farewell for Maldini.

Upset by the reaction of the home crowd, he admitted that he never envisaged such a negative send off.
                    Confused

"I don't really know what happened," Maldini told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I have always played consistently and have a lot of respect for the club. I wanted to be judged only on that ground."

Maldini also hit out at club connections for refusing to condemn the protests against him.

"I am upset that they have not reacted in my defence," he added. "I guess a club like Milan will always dissociate with certain situations."

Reasons

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani, meanwhile, has spoken of his reasons for not condemning the crowd's chants.

In a statement on the club's official website, Galliani said: "I understand your bitterness but I made the decision to stay silent not just because that was the advice I received but because I think silence is the best weapon.

"We don't want to give any more attention to the conduct that we saw on Sunday," he concluded.
                    sigpic

Comment

his goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkr06...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
                      X