Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Obafemi Martins stay with Newcastle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Obafemi Martins stay with Newcastle??

Now that Newcastle is out of EPL, will Obafemi Martins and their other football stars stay with them?? Some will for sure others won't, so it will be interesting to see some players searching for a new team. I think Martins won't stay with Newcastle, right now iam sure his agent is already searching a new team for him.

martins deserves to be in EPL as much as i loved and enjoyed watching him with nufc and want him to stay, i think he should leave the club for sure he has a lot of talent

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
      martins deserves to be in EPL as much as i loved and enjoyed watching him with nufc and want him to stay, i think he should leave the club for sure he has a lot of talent
      What about Micheal Owen and Mark Viduka?? Do you think they will swith tewams??

Comment

arsenal maybe? or even everton

Comment

His name is Sexy, I may name my son after him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
            What about Micheal Owen and Mark Viduka?? Do you think they will swith tewams??
            martins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> owens + viduka

i know owens will leave for sure.. not sure about viduka but im sure someone will pick him up and so he'll leave also.. wouldn't be surprised if a team like manchester city will pick one of these two

Comment

guys like duff, geremi, coloccini, barton (scumbag), smith, lovernkrands and cacapa will probably not like playing division 2 football..

how newcastle got themselves in this position i will never know
              Go Cows!

Comment

A lot of players will leave this team. Duff actually showed why I always thought he was over-rated, flashy player no doubt but poor consistency and shite mentality. No wonder Chelsea sold him on the cheap.

Martins, though, quality player. If a Premier League team wants a bargain deal, they should get him. Arsenal, Everton, Man Citeh, or even Liverpool if they want someone to partner Torres more effectively.

Actually if Rafa's pubic hair isnt getting on his arse again, I would sign Martins immediately I were him
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                  guys like duff, geremi, coloccini, barton (scumbag), smith, lovernkrands and cacapa will probably not like playing division 2 football..
                  how newcastle got the mselves in this position i will never know
                  its easy... fat ashely.. just look at our record since he bought the team. i dont blame anyone but him.. that son of ***** never went out to spend money and bring in some quality players.. he couldn't even keep the king kevin happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                    he couldn't even keep the king kevin happy.
                    no team has kept that maniac happy...EVER
                    sigpic

Comment

Bye Oba

I think he'll 90% go.

I dont think Liverpool will sign him, i can see him in Arsenal but who will they take out?

These days agents control players, even tho Martins might love the club and he's the fans favorete player his agent will get him out of this.

I think if Newcastle are smar they'll send him on loan for 1 year, then if we're back he can join again!!

Anyway, thanks Oba.
                      Oh, Thanks tevez too (see you in Madrid).
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

he should take up the Mes Kerman offer
                        'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                        ~
                        Cyrus the Great
                        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          no team has kept that maniac happy...EVER
                          king is no maniac

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                            how newcastle got themselves in this position i will never know

Lovenkrands might, well if leaves then he should join an low league team. Barton is not a footballer he's a bully
                            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

hhmmmm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...stle-united-to

Comment

Working...
                              X