Juventus sign Diego from Werder Bremen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    lol how sad italy had to beg for a 3rd rate brazilian nobody and he still rejected them.

why do u make things up? Lippi nor any other italian coach ever invited Amauri

He, Amauri himself, claimed that he got his citizenship so if they wanted him they could. No one picked him. Deleto alaki khosh nakon bache

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      why do u make things up? Lippi nor any other italian coach ever invited Amauri
      He, Amauri himself, claimed that he got his citizenship so if they wanted him they could. No one picked him. Deleto alaki khosh nakon bache
      why are you lying?

italy wanted to call him up. amauri himself didnt mind to play for italy but his first choice was brazil. and why would i get khosh about that lol.

Comment

good signing for juve. diego is very good

Comment

why are you lying?
          italy wanted to call him up. amauri himself didnt mind to play for italy but his first choice was brazil. and why would i get khosh about that lol.

you are lying fool...show me the article or interview?? no one from italy has ever called him up
          i follow italian football, not u

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            you are lying fool...show me the article or interview?? no one from italy has ever called him up
            i follow italian football, not u
            http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...328831,00.html

how did i lie?

you know damn well italy wanted to call him up but dunga did first.

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...328831,00.html

how did i lie?

you know damn well italy wanted to call him up but dunga did first.

And what part of this says italy's coach called him up??
              see i knew u were full of shit. The articles like 8 months old and it was all talk. There was nothing serious or official. Obviously Amauri and his agent are eager for him to be part of SOME national team. lol ur funny

"Juventus star Amauri is edging closer to a place in the Italian national squad.

The Brazilian-born striker moved to Turin over the summer from Palermo and he has long stated his ambition to play for his adopted country.

Italy appear open to the possibility and he has now applied for an Italian passport.

Amauri has been playing in Italy since 2001 and is also married to an Italian and his agent has confirmed that his international debut is close.

However, Mariano Grimaldi refused to rule out the prospect of Amauri playing for Brazil - who thus far have ignored his goal-scoring exploits in Italy.

"I can say it is really close," Grimaldi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"In a short period of time, in addition to wearing Juve's jersey, he will also wear that of a national team.

"Whatever the jersey, it will be a good thing for the player because we are talking about Italy or Brazil - two really great sides."
              Juventus star Amauri is edging closer to a place in the Italian national squad.

The Brazilian-born striker moved to Turin over the summer from Palermo and he has long stated his ambition to play for his adopted country.

Italy appear open to the possibility and he has now applied for an Italian passport.

Amauri has been playing in Italy since 2001 and is also married to an Italian and his agent has confirmed that his international debut is close.

However, Mariano Grimaldi refused to rule out the prospect of Amauri playing for Brazil - who thus far have ignored his goal-scoring exploits in Italy.

"I can say it is really close," Grimaldi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"In a short period of time, in addition to wearing Juve's jersey, he will also wear that of a national team.

"Whatever the jersey, it will be a good thing for the player because we are talking about Italy or Brazil - two really great sides."

Comment

Good signing for Juve.. he has brilliant vision and his style will fit nicely in Juve.

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                  Good signing for Juve.. he has brilliant vision and his style will fit nicely in Juve.
                  u have to post more man

Comment

Working...
                  X