News about Freddy Adu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News about Freddy Adu.

A few years back when he was playing for D.C. United, a lot of people in USA were saying he will be the american Ronaldo the great american hope signed contract with Nike and other sports marks, after he turned 18 years old he signed with Benfica Lisbon and now he is on a loan with Monaco, only problem none of those team want him anymore, he is warming the bench most of the time and they want to send him to a second division league cuz he is not good enough to be Ligue1 and Portuguese premier League, looks like the american Ronaldo was that talented after all , iam sure he will go back to DC United.

freddy adu can come play for a mid-table greek team, he never wowed me anyways to begin with, he'll be back in MLS in no time
    Go Cows!

Comment

he was never all that, the thing is the whole freddy adu saga was a sort of trick really, they hyped the player so much everyone thought he was good even though in brazil every other person living in the country was probably as good as he was. i went to a monaco football match to see him, and he played 5 minutes and spoke terrible french, was expecting more tbh
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i've played against him and wasn't very impressed. he was talented at a young age but failed to keep developing, he doesn't have a footballing brain.
        VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
          i've played against him and wasn't very impressed. he was talented at a young age but failed to keep developing, he doesn't have a footballing brain.
          yeah i played against him too. my hs school team had a scrimmage against the DCU reserves and he was good maybe even great compared to us but compared to real professional footballers he cant compete to the USL for him!!!!!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

good ol' american hype...they're the best at it

i've come to realize that even most analysts on espn and others aren't really smart/expert (ALL analysts, not just soccer)...they just throw in stats and repeat what they hear or what people want to hear....and they dont know about other sports, just the stuff they need to know...to me a real analyst should be well rounded and know a little about every sport

Comment

he was great for his age at the time (14), but never developed.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                he was great for his age at the time (14), but never developed.
                sounds like arsenal.

btw take off your sig dude you are embarrassing yourself. higuain is the best striker in la liga after david villa and forlan.

Comment

Wow 25 and already all washed up.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Wow 25 and already all washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      sounds like arsenal.

btw take off your sig dude you are embarrassing yourself. higuain is the best striker in la liga after david villa and forlan.
                      Done!

Comment

Adu is another Donovan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mls = Junk Yard For Old/new Footballers

Comment

Working...
                          X