Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Im not a ***** Man united fan who will change his team just because they lost I love You manchester Till i die and i will always Love u GLORY MAN UNITEd Even tho they lost today .

first Barcalona Really impressed me with their way of play and Showed that they really deserved it And they Actualy ... and More deserved it to win Because They Dominated the hole game!
    Congratulations To all Barca fan I can tell you guys how does it feel right now To win it this year because we won it last year and i was so happy So once again Barca really played great and Dominated the hole game But don't miss understand my words!!! Still Man united Rules .... Glory Man untited Because there is Only one Red devils And its Man red !
    hole = soorakh, like a hole in the desk, or paper or whatever
    whole = what you're looking for

Look, Champions League finals game is not a time to have a bad day... Now i do think people are taking it a bit too hard on the guy, but others are taking too soft...

He did absolutely fine in the beginning stages of the game, and actually managed to play pretty good after Man U was scored on... comparing that to other plays who just gave up... but then he caught wind and started making some REALLY stupid mistakes, once he literally just passed to a barca player...

The fact his play was affected by 1 goal, means he deserves to get hit on... and the opportunities he messed up... you don't want to see that in this game...
    Its not just some game in your neighbours hayat, its a UEFA finals game... and its just unprofessional...
    Singling him out is not right either, as everyone was playing bad for Man U

Lets face it, the Man United players came in to win... they made a few mistakes, both in the game, and in their style and attitude... that cost them BAD because Barca is known to take advantage of that

Originally posted by keyan
    one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      He was an embrassment today absoulte rubbish
      Nekounam would have done better

I have a feeling you are picking on him because he's Korean.

Comment

Originally posted by TruePersian View Post
        hole = soorakh, like a hole in the desk, or paper or whatever
        whole = what you're looking for
        Look, Champions League finals game is not a time to have a bad day... Now i do think people are taking it a bit too hard on the guy, but others are taking too soft...
        He did absolutely fine in the beginning stages of the game, and actually managed to play pretty good after Man U was scored on... comparing that to other plays who just gave up... but then he caught wind and started making some REALLY stupid mistakes, once he literally just passed to a barca player...
        The fact his play was affected by 1 goal, means he deserves to get hit on... and the opportunities he messed up... you don't want to see that in this game...
        Its not just some game in your neighbours hayat, its a UEFA finals game... and its just unprofessional...
        Singling him out is not right either, as everyone was playing bad for Man U
        Lets face it, the Man United players came in to win... they made a few mistakes, both in the game, and in their style and attitude... that cost them BAD because Barca is known to take advantage of that
        Lool Dadash damet garm For Correcting my mistakes im just to tired right now i came from a 2h practice and before i was at the gym Because of the anger i had today after the lost lool
        sigpic

Comment

park techniqually was always a CM so you can Compare him with Nekounam

and if Nekounam was in Utd he would have performed 100x better than what park showed

Comment

i like him as a player but today he embrassed asia

Comment

and if Nekounam was in Utd he would have performed 100x better than what park showed
              Nope.
              sigpic

Comment

lol suprah your just jealous pakistani cant play football and yet will never qualify for any major tournament when it comes too football

stick to cricket son

Comment

lol suprah your just jealous pakistani cant play football and yet will never qualify for any major tournament when it comes too football
                  stick to cricket son
                  what the **** is that supposed to mean ?
                  sigpic

Comment

park techniqually was always a CM so you can Compare him with Nekounam
                    no..as long as i can remember he's played a winger
                    he can probably play cm too, i dont know lol

i like nekounam, but there's a reason why park plays at the worlds SECOND () best club, while nekounam plays at osasuna

also you should really think before you post. it's not like iran's performances for the past two years have been asian powerhouse performances..

Comment

if park can't do anything then so can't neko!!!!!
                      when the whole team is beaten and cant pass properly then you cant expect park who isnt even the best in the squad to perform miracles!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

it wasn only park... other players suked too. specially giggss!
                        Ολυμπί-Ολυμπί-Ολυμπιακέ
                        ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
                        μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
                        Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

most of the world think park is the best asian player, but we all know that that title doesnt belong to park but NEKOUNAM.

Comment

they only bought park to sell shirts in Asia comon if nekounam was chinese or S.Korean they would have bought him Man Utd tried it with Dong Fangzhou and FAILED

Comment

they only bought park to sell shirts in Asia comon if nekounam was chinese or S.Korean they would have bought him Man Utd tried it with Dong Fangzhou and FAILED
                              have you ever seen park play besides this final? i know it's hard for you to realize but park is alot better than nekounam

Comment

they were all useless...
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X