Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ronaldo is a little punk he was worse then park ji sung

he didnt challenge the crosser that sent the ball to messi, ferdinand left messi wide opend, and scored the second goal to finish the game.

everytime ronaldo gets fouled he stops playing throws his hands in the air and looks at the ref, i recall a point in the game when 3 man u players fouled messi and messi got up and still had the ball (but the ref didnt call advantage)

then ronaldo gives puyol a nice shove and challenges with his studs up. if any other player did the stupid tackles he did tonight they wouldve gotten red

i saw ronaldo go for goal so many times when oshea was open on the flank.. as usual ronaldo is god against shitty teams but when its time to play Milan or barca you can never find him on the field.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      ronaldo is a little punk he was worse then park ji sung
      he didnt challenge the crosser that sent the ball to messi, ferdinand left messi wide opend, and scored the second goal to finish the game.
      everytime ronaldo gets fouled he stops playing throws his hands in the air and looks at the ref, i recall a point in the game when 3 man u players fouled messi and messi got up and still had the ball (but the ref didnt call advantage)
      then ronaldo gives puyol a nice shove and challenges with his studs up. if any other player did the stupid tackles he did tonight they wouldve gotten red
      i saw ronaldo go for goal so many times when oshea was open on the flank.. as usual ronaldo is god against shitty teams but when its time to play Milan or barca you can never find him on the field.
      schoeles had a tackle that was ALOT worse than ronaldo's tackles..****ing asshole redhead

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
        schoeles had a tackle that was ALOT worse than ronaldo's tackles..****ing asshole redhead
        ginger

and Paul Scholes has always been a horrible tackler. Always mistiming and all.

People who know anything about him should know that.
        sigpic

Comment

scholes is not a dirty player at all, hes a very nice and humble guy but the dude cant tackle. for ppl that follow football this should be common knowledge!

Comment

lol scholes meant that takle

Nekounam is better than Park Park is overrated so much i would rather see khalatbari on the lw of utd than park

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              scholes is not a dirty player at all, hes a very nice and humble guy but the dude cant tackle. for ppl that follow football this should be common knowledge!
              Scholes Is the shiest Player I ever know outside of the filed and even inside I saw so manny reports and interview from him lol but he is a great player , He was fighting for his team Sometimes its hard to controle your emotions when you team is losing you can't put them blame on him !
              sigpic

Comment

Park is 10x better than any footballer we have right now. Stop being ignorant guys, we would wet our pants if we had a regular starter in one of the best teams in the world.
                Yesterday just wasnt his day, he was too shaky, he usually plays much better.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                  Scholes Is the shiest Player I ever know outside of the filed and even inside I saw so manny reports and interview from him lol but he is a great player , He was fighting for his team Sometimes its hard to controle your emotions when you team is losing you can't put them blame on him !
                  can't put the blame on him? that tackle could have potentially seriously injured the worlds best player at age 21

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                    Park is 10x better than any footballer we have right now. Stop being ignorant guys, we would wet our pants if we had a regular starter in one of the best teams in the world.
                    Yesterday just wasnt his day, he was too shaky, he usually plays much better.
                    What nonsense ... he's 10X the player Nekonaum is? :S Bulls*it

Comment

can't put the blame on him? that tackle could have potentially seriously injured the worlds best player at age 21
                      the tackle was on busquets, not messi

Comment

park sucks only reason why people think hes good is because of perfect delivery to him and his lucky that whenever he gets the ball a defender would slip or he would end up doing a tap in...against iran he was also invisible, while it is nekounam that is the star of his team.. and was the mvp of iran vs south korea (if you ask me)

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                          the tackle was on busquets, not messi
                          oh lol..still not like it's any better. busquets is 20

Comment

oh lol..still not like it's any better. busquets is 20
                            yeah but he's not exactly a top cantidate for worlds best player.

it was a dirty tackle none the less and should have been a red card.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                              Lool Dadash damet garm For Correcting my mistakes im just to tired right now i came from a 2h practice and before i was at the gym Because of the anger i had today after the lost lool
                              No problem, there are people in Iran browsing this site, and others whose English isn't good... don't want anyone to be using wrong words

Originally posted by keyan
                              one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                                yeah but he's not exactly a top cantidate for worlds best player.
                                it was a dirty tackle none the less and should have been a red card.
                                he's already played his first game for spains national team at age 20, and has been a regular for barca this season..

Comment

Working...
                                X