Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    he's already played his first game for spains national team at age 20, and has been a regular for barca this season..
    and he already learned to talk shit... which will come back to haunt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      he's already played his first game for spains national team at age 20, and has been a regular for barca this season..
      a regular sub for barca this season, no?

the kids good, but with a healthy backline he would always be second choice to yaya

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
        a regular sub for barca this season, no?
        the kids good, but with a healthy backline he would always be second choice to yaya
        rofl:

dude delete the above and your sig before you lose all credibility.

Comment

Park is shit, that korean kid with the monster shot against iran is better than park, and the saudi guy who scored 2 against iran (one not counted) is better than park, and shojaie, nekounam are better than park even asghar agha who lived down the street is better than park.

i hate park more than i hate any saudi/bahraini player
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

^
            why is that shayan?
            He's been awesome for united all season, constant running, fighting spirit and important goals too.
            I think people are blaming park too much for this if someone make highlights of park, carrick, giggs and rooney in the final game, you will realize park was better than all of them.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

if we gonna compare the 2, lets not say how neko would have played if he was in man u. lets remember how neko played this season against barca WITHOUT having stars all around him who can play well with. Neko played brilliant both against barca A team and B team the 2 times this season, controlling the game from the midfield. Park didnt play well. Neko>Park and i believe if he was in this match he woulda played better than park. this is just my opinion though and i respect other peopless.
              Last edited by Ali; 05-28-2009, 11:09 PM.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                if we gonna compare the 2, lets not say how neko would have played if he was in man u. lets remember how neko played this season against barca WITHOUT having stars all around him who can play well with. Neko played brilliant both against barca A team and B team the 2 times this season, controlling the game from the midfield. Park didnt play well. Neko>Park and i believe if he was in this match he woulda played better than park. this is just my opinion though and i respect other peopless.
                Ali jan az to entezar nedashtam ba inke liverpooli hasti
                The guy doesnt play the same position as Neko, He has the likes of Ronaldo, Giggs,Rooney and Carrick playing around him, he cant simply take charge of the team their situations are not comparable at all, let it rest, its a baseless argument.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  rofl:
                  dude delete the above and your sig before you lose all credibility.
                  really, so he was a regular starter all season? thats funny because i'm pretty sure that he got the call before busquest most of the second half of the season.

EDIT: just checked the barca site. They both have had 24 appearances this season. Yaya has started 22 of the 24 and Sergio B. has only started 16 of the 22. Looks like my sig stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Ali jan az to entezar nedashtam ba inke liverpooli hasti
                    The guy doesnt play the same position as Neko, He has the likes of Ronaldo, Giggs,Rooney and Carrick playing around him, he cant simply take charge of the team their situations are not comparable at all, let it rest, its a baseless argument.
                    all the stars around park make him look good while nekounam works hard and actually plays good.
                    they maybe cannot be compared as they dont play in the same positions but as an overall footballer i believe Nekounam is as good if not better (taking into account common and different skills of both players and how effective/important they are.)

(heavily influenced by the fact that i love neko, hate manu, hate park but)
                    Nekounam > Park
                    Last edited by Ali; 05-28-2009, 11:57 PM.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I see too much jealousy against Park, esp. the fact he is playing for among the best in the business (hell he was a hero at PSV Eindhoven under Hiddink) while Nekounam is playing for La Liga's version of Hull City says alot. Come on.

Bitter jealousy. Nothing else.

GROW THE **** UP YOU KIDS !!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                        I see too much jealousy against Park, esp. the fact he is playing for among the best in the business (hell he was a hero at PSV Eindhoven under Hiddink) while Nekounam is playing for La Liga's version of Hull City says alot. Come on.

Bitter jealousy. Nothing else.

GROW THE **** UP YOU KIDS !!!
                        ****ed up how people judge him for this one game against the world's best team while the rest of the season he's been amazing.
                        you can find even nekounam has some very bad games against lower opposition than barca.
                        people are racist to park because no one can question his performance for man utd.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                          ****ed up how people judge him for this one game against the world's best team while the rest of the season he's been amazing.
                          you can find even nekounam has some very bad games against lower opposition than barca.
                          people are racist to park because no one can question his performance for man utd.
                          Exactly. Nekounam is a very neat and tidy player, but he plays for a (lets face it) nobodies in Spain who will celebrate taking a point off teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid like a cup win. and please apart from Osasunist, no one really supports Osasuna here. In fact, Osasuna was much better a few seasons back when no one outside Spain seemed to care about in taking points against bigger teams. Sorry to say but Osasuna are no good in La Liga than Hull City or Sunderland in England.

Then Nekounam went, and all of a sudden everyone is an Osasuna fan here . I bet if Nekounam joined Al-Ittihad or Al-Hilal, PFDC would have its fair share of Arab football parasts here

Park Ji-Sung is a versatile player, and frankly in his consistent performances as like an engine who never gives up and always gives his 100% if and when he can. Just ask how AC Milan felt in 2005 Champions League semis when they were a bit lucky enough to beat PSV when Park was making life miserable for their midfield and defence (I clearly remember Gattuso and Stam had to resort to bad fouls just to keep on Park) and that too in San Siro.

This was the exact reason why we bought Park back in 2005, because we needed some energy in an otherwise tiring midfield esp. after Keano left and Darren Fletcher wasnt as good as he is today and we had no Carrick who could help Scholes pass the ball.

That is exactly the reason that despite Park not having a killer pass or a lethal shot, his drive is essential when times are bad and we need some equalising the opposition attack and pressure their defenders.

That's EXACTLY the reason why Park now got a fresh contract with us this year. Ask ANY united fan on the net, they will always have something good to say about Park and will love him.

Sure Park had a bad day in Rome (as much as the rest of United who just didnt perform after Eto'o scored) but he gave his all despite being poor.

THAT IS WHY I SUPPORT & LIKE PARK JI SUNG !!!
                          sigpic

Comment

^
                            You're obviously a real Man U fan.
                            Because other fans agree with me and you as well.
                            look here: http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/46201.aspx

Most of them say Giggs, Carrick, Anderson were worse.
                            I fully agree.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

That's a fact that I am always a proper United fan

www.republikofmancunia.org is perhaps the best United forum around

Been a member there since 2007

They also have a great blog as well www.therepublikofmancunia.com

p.s. Giggs is 35 and that was a factor, Anderson is still inexperienced, and Carrick had the most god awful game I have seen in a European tie.
                              sigpic

Comment

no 1 can really be a real united fan as its all on a plate when it comes to finance the best players stadiums etc

a fan of united can never experience what a real fan goes through at a lower club or liverpool arsenal which are really passionate supporters

Most united fans=glory hunters

FACT

Comment

Working...
                                X