Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Suprah, what nonsense!

Neko is better than Park. And we all saw how overrated English football is, with their one dimensional physical-type of game. Just cause he plays for a better team, means nothing in terms of whose a better player!!

Plus, Nekonaum won his duel in the Iran-S.Korea game against Park.

Osasuna > half the teams in EPL.

We screwed England's whore, Chelsea, and took a Man Ure in Rome (hey this rhymes )

Say it with me ... BARCA! BARCA! Ronaldo is leaving your weak team anyway to go to where the Big Boys Play, La Liga.

Man U won't even make it past the Quarter-Finals next year with overrated garbage like Rooney (did you see him, what an absolute rubbish player) or their 'engine' Carrick or the so-called best defender in the World, Vidic who got completely schooled by an out of form Eto'o

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post

Neko is better than Park. And we all saw how overrated English football is, with their one dimensional physical-type of game. Just cause he plays for a better team, means nothing in terms of whose a better player!!

We screwed England's whore, Chelsea, and took a Man Ure in Rome (hey this rhymes )

Say it with me ... BARCA! BARCA! Ronaldo is leaving your weak team anyway to go to where the Big Boys Play, La Liga.

Man U won't even make it past the Quarter-Finals next year with overrated garbage like Rooney (did you see him, what an absolute rubbish player) or their 'engine' Carrick or the so-called best defender in the World, Vidic who got completely schooled by an out of form Eto'o
      I agree with the bottom parts of your post
      But not Neko>Park part!

I love Neko but Its just unfair to bring Park Ji Sung down like this for one or two bad games when all his team mates except a couple (O'shea and Ronaldo) had a horrible game.
      I really doubt Neko can make himself a starter in united line-up like Park has done for couple of seasons.
      Park is by far Asian best player as shown he always starts for the 2nd() best team in Europe.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        I see too much jealousy against Park, esp. the fact he is playing for among the best in the business (hell he was a hero at PSV Eindhoven under Hiddink) while Nekounam is playing for La Liga's version of Hull City says alot. Come on.

Bitter jealousy. Nothing else.

GROW THE **** UP YOU KIDS !!!
        ok just one note, la ligas version of hull city (osasuna) still manage to get draws with Sevilla, beat Ath Madrid, and a 2nd string team of Barca + Etoo and now Hull City couldn't even beat a fully transformed Man Utd team and still celebrate like they won the EPL

sorry but nothing similar to Hull City..

Comment

We wont be seeing Park at Manchester United anymore.....
          MANUTD.COM
          Tevez, Nani and Park set to be ditched

Comment

and yet Park did just enough to equalise and silence shut 95,000 people at the Azadi and get a point closer to qualification while Iran seems no where near blame it on daei, blame it on IR, but dont forget to blame the players.

come on, Park was already a hero and a well-loved and admired player under Guus Hiddink at PSV Eindhoven (the champions of Holland for many years rather than relegation contenders somewhere else). I am not talking nonsense....i am talking FACT kid and I dont want to repeat again.

and lol at your supposed love at Osasuna... -_-

Enjoy your glory.

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            ok just one note, la ligas version of hull city (osasuna) still manage to get draws with Sevilla, beat Ath Madrid, and a 2nd string team of Barca + Etoo and now Hull City couldn't even beat a fully transformed Man Utd team and still celebrate like they won the EPL

sorry but nothing similar to Hull City..
            Hull City beat your team at the Emirates.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Persian2845 View Post
              We wont be seeing Park at Manchester United anymore.....
              MANUTD.COM
              Tevez, Nani and Park set to be ditchedDavid McDonnell & John Cross, The Mirror
              Meanwhile, The Sun claim Cristiano Ronaldo is about to "throw Manchester United into turmoil and demand a move out of Old Trafford". If he does, The Express believe he won't be going to Real Madrid. The paper report Madrid have stopped their pursuit of the Reds winger.
              There's some surprising news in The Guardian and The Mail, with claims that Paul Scholes is considering a player-coach role at Stoke City. Scholes has recently admitted he would relish the challenge of management in the future.
              nonsense. Manutd.com always has a section of "WHAT THE PAPERS SAY" which what tabloids and others report about United rather than what the club itself does. just look at the news sources

pure speculation.

That said, we'll see over the summer.

and LOL at Paul Scholes joining Stoke City
              sigpic

Comment

is that why osasuna are one game way from being relegated?

also since when are you a barca fan? i never saw you talk about barca before the 2-6 against real

Comment

Hull City beat your team at the Emirates.
                  wow so good beating a team that was totally off form this season and not consistent enough like you said in the Arsenal thread!

please put some facts together, it's not that hard. Hull City was never an EPL team and Osasuna have been in La Liga for many years, also while you're at it take a look at the tables, you know like points and number of goals and games?

Comment

wow so good beating a team that was totally off form this season and not consistent enough like you said in the Arsenal thread!
                    please put some facts together, it's not that hard. Hull City was never an EPL team and Osasuna have been in La Liga for many years, also while you're at it take a look at the tables, you know like points and number of goals and games?
                    Hull City was an EPL team this season and will remain so next season as well.

Oh and Osasuna was always La Liga team ? They got promoted in 2000 from Segunda Division and have always been a lower level team (apart from one season when they finished 4th in 2006 ). But if they screw up in final game, they will be relegated.

That said, Leeds United were in the Champions League semi finals in 2001, they got relegated from Premier League in 2004, and are now in League One (3rd tier for those who dont know English football that much)

I know, football is a very funny game
                    sigpic

Comment

Hull City was an EPL team this season and will remain so next season as well.

Oh and Osasuna was always La Liga team ? They got promoted in 2000 from Segunda Division and have always been a lower level team (apart from one season when they finished 4th in 2006 ). But if they screw up in final game, they will be relegated.

That said, Leeds United were in the Champions League semi finals in 2001, they got relegated from Premier League in 2004, and are now in League One (3rd tier for those who dont know English football that much)

I know, football is a very funny game
                      hehe all I'm saying if you look at the history of the two clubs, they're totally different. Have Hull City ever done better than 18th yet? NOPE!

oh and where did I say "always." Read properly "kid"

Comment

Have Hull City ever done better than 18th yet? NOPE!
                        There is always a first time for everything though

if Hull spend wisely, reinforce their team they could be the next Wigan
                        sigpic

Comment

There is always a first time for everything though
                          if Hull spend wisely, reinforce their team they could be the next Wigan
                          oh really so can Burnley!

this is getting out of topic to be honest. Osasuna and Hull City cannot be compared. TWO COMPLETELY different clubs of situations and histories. PERIOD.

Comment

oh really so can Burnley!
                            this is getting out of topic to be honest. Osasuna and Hull City cannot be compared. TWO COMPLETELY different clubs of situations and histories. PERIOD.
                            Dont forget the tampons
                            sigpic

Comment

Dont forget the tampons

Comment

reports in the english press say by by park

Comment

Working...
                                X