Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
    really, so he was a regular starter all season? thats funny because i'm pretty sure that he got the call before busquest most of the second half of the season.
    EDIT: just checked the barca site. They both have had 24 appearances this season. Yaya has started 22 of the 24 and Sergio B. has only started 16 of the 22. Looks like my sig stays.
    LOOOOOL you still didnt figure it out... yaya toure is not a centerback....

put that in your sigrofl:

Comment

a regular sub for barca this season, no?
      the kids good, but with a healthy backline he would always be second choice to yaya
      rotation system. he wouldn't play for the national team if he was a sub

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
        lol how you change your opinion when it suits you. less than a month ago you were arguing with me about how he was a sub (when you were being biased about barca having lots of injuries).

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          lol how you change your opinion when it suits you. less than a month ago you were arguing with me about how he was a sub (when you were being biased about barca having lots of injuries).
          what? link

Comment

LOOOOOL you still didnt figure it out... yaya toure is not a centerback....

put that in your sigrofl:
            Who said that yaya is a center back??!!! Were Talking about Busquets here, who is a DM, and Toure, who is also a DM. When did i even say that he is a center back. I said that Sergio B. has been second choice to Yaya this season.

EDIT: You must mean this:
            the kids good, but with a healthy backline he would always be second choice to yaya
            What i meant there is that if the backline is healthy, and Yaya get to play his original position (DM) instead of having to play as a centerback, Busquets is going to be on the bench. nice try though.

Comment

Since they both have 24 appearances i agree. But Yaya still has many more starts this season. Just curious, apart from the two games in the CL, did Yaya play centerback at all?

Comment

he also played cb in the cup final

Comment

Who said that yaya is a center back??!!! Were Talking about Busquets here, who is a DM, and Toure, who is also a DM. When did i even say that he is a center back. I said that Sergio B. has been second choice to Yaya this season.
                  EDIT: You must mean this:
                  What i meant there is that if the backline is healthy, and Yaya get to play his original position (DM) instead of having to play as a centerback, Busquets is going to be on the bench. nice try though.
                  if higuain is not the best striker in la liga after villa and forlan, then who is?

Comment

if higuain is not the best striker in la liga after villa and forlan, then who is?
                    ur mum.

Comment

many countries invite players who are subs for their teams

david healy of NI Babel-Netherlads etc etc

Comment

higuain=hype btw

Comment

^^^
                          Yaya is a CDM if ive ever seen one

and also Osasuna went to the UEFA Cup semi's a few seasons back, not the biggest of achievements but certainly better than what Hull have accomplished
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            many countries invite players who are subs for their teams
                            david healy of NI Babel-Netherlads etc etc
                            most teams aren't the champions of europe

Comment

Hmmmmm.............I don't know. Theres that one Cameroonian guy who made one of the best defenders in the world look like he has two left feet.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                higuain=hype btw
                                i wouldn't say hype exactly. the kid is talented, but IMHO he's not even the best striker in Real.

Let him get a couple more seasons under his belt before calling him one of the best in la liga.

Comment

Working...
                                X