Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
    Hmmmmm.............I don't know. Theres that one Cameroonian guy who made one of the best defenders in the world look like he has two left feet.
    who????

ETO
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
      Hmmmmm.............I don't know. Theres that one Cameroonian guy who made one of the best defenders in the world look like he has two left feet.
      even the barca fans admit eto o sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        even the barca fans admit eto o sucks.
        he has a few bad games not taking his chances (all players do!!) and always steps up in big moments, now scored in 2 ucl finals

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          he has a few bad games not taking his chances (all players do!!) and always steps up in big moments, now scored in 2 ucl finals
          lol funny how your tone changed after 1 play. higuain has a much more superior finishing rate and had many assists and dribbles, thus he was better than eto o this season. i agree eto o scored a nice individual goal in cl final but higuain was clearly better in 2008/2009 la liga season.

Comment

FFS...what the hell has Gonzalo Higuain ANYTHING to do with Park Ji-Sung ?? >_<
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
              FFS...what the hell has Gonzalo Higuain ANYTHING to do with Park Ji-Sung ?? >_<
              i didnt wanna start a whole new thread. chill.

Comment

i didnt wanna start a whole new thread. chill.
                No.
                sigpic

Comment

lol funny how your tone changed after 1 play. higuain has a much more superior finishing rate and had many assists and dribbles, thus he was better than eto o this season. i agree eto o scored a nice individual goal in cl final but higuain was clearly better in 2008/2009 la liga season.
                  he was madrids 2nd best player after robben. full stop.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol Eto is on his day is the best in the world as a member mentioned and out of form Eto scored against an inform Man utd team with the likes of ji sung park lool

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/t...esp.1&&cc=5901

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        lol Eto is on his day is the best in the world as a member mentioned and out of form Eto scored against an inform Man utd team with the likes of ji sung park lool
                        very impressive from etoo.
                        he went on 4-5 games in laliga and 2 games against chelsea not scoring and missing lots of chances, he was heavily criticized but he made himself the hero by scoring a very important goal in UCL final from his only chance!().

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

la liga's 3rd best striker = henry
                          4th best = higuain

Comment

back to park absouletly useless lol

Comment

I agree with this Man Utd supporter.
                              Originally posted by paulhenry14
                              i dont get why Park was a pity selection when he was the best mid/winger on the pitch for crying out loud. this is getting ridiculous. Park is a world class player and isnt to fault at all. why do you think the right side wasnt exploited all night? why do you think sylvinho and henry were kept in check. cause of Park. why is it that players like anderson, carrick, giggs, rooney, tevez, vidic, ferdinand can play like complete garbage yet Park was the pity selection. why is Park the one who tries hard but thats it. hes a world class player better than pretty much every mid besides ronaldo and a healthy hargreaves. in the game we were beaten. SAF was beaten. Barca was better. we can no longer say we are the best in the world. just in england. messi showed why he was player on the year. my hats off to him. thats the thing about the final there is only 1 leg. whats unfortunate is that i have never seen us truly win a final outright like barca just did. there is no controversy at all. if terry hadnt slipped(a honest accident seein as it was raining) we wouldnt have been world champs. but it happened. just quit it with the hating on Park. if anyone should be talked about being unworthy of the final it was probably anderson.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                back to park absouletly useless lol
                                read this kid.
                                dont just single out one player.
                                http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={83A644F4-1A7E-48B9-AF95-4605613A9A18}&newsid=6633370

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X