Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmo View Post
    England has a better top 4 teams, but Spain has a better league. Better mid-table and better bottom-level teams.
    And I don't care if EPL > La Liga is common knowledge. It's a wrong form of common knowledge, just like it was common knowledge that the Earth was flat
    Plus, out of the last 10 years, La Liga won 4 out of the 10 titles, EPL won only 2
    Absolutely not, La Ligas bottom table teams suck. If you watch them play, you would know. If you think teams like Numancia, Recreativo, Vallaloid and Sporting Gijon, are better than West Brom, Middlesborough, Newcastle and Portsmouth.. then there must be something wrong with you.
    La Ligas middle table teams are decent, but i still think England has the upper hand.
    If you look at the number of fans, money, facilities, talents, etc. EPL has the upper hand. La Liga teams have to be privatised if they want to compete with EPL. During these past 2-3 years EPL has developed alot thanks to shitload of money from rich owners. Most of the teams in La Liga have bad economy and this is hurting the league. Numancia cant even dream of spending a fraction of the money teams like newcastle, middlesborough and portsmouth do. La Liga was better 4-5 years ago yes, they won more trophies and had a stronger league. But right now EPL is better, and theyr getting better everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
      Absolutely not, La Ligas bottom table teams suck. If you watch them play, you would know. If you think teams like Numancia, Recreativo, Vallaloid and Sporting Gijon, are better than West Brom, Middlesborough, Newcastle and Portsmouth.. then there must be something wrong with you.
      La Ligas middle table teams are decent, but i still think England has the upper hand.
      If you look at the number of fans, money, infrastructure, talents, etc. EPL has the upper hand. La Liga teams have to be privatised if they want to compete with EPL. During these past 2-3 years EPL has developed alot thanks to shitload of money from rich owners. Most of the teams in La Liga have bad economy and this is hurting the league. Numancia cant even dream of spending the fraction of the money teams like newcastle, middlesborough and portsmouth do. La Liga was better 4-5 years ago yes, they won more trophies and had a stronger league. But right now EPL is better, and theyr getting better everyday.
      Osasuna is way better than some of the mid table teams of EPL s

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        can you prove me wrong with facts/figures or anything?
        because if you look at past results between the teams, laliga has done a lot better.
        top 3 epl sides have had trouble against the likes of villarrial, valencia, sevilla let alone barca.
        madrid have been shit past few years but before that they used to beat Man U and others top teams as well.
        EPL has 4 very strong teams(who got beaten by barca) but the rest of the teams are quiet sad, sevilla, valencia villarrial ath.madrid would own the likes of everton aston villa fulham.

EPL team struggle agianst La Liga teams ??

now can you explain me these results:
        Liverpool 5-0 Real Madrid
        Arsenal 4-1 Villa Real
        Chelsea 3-2 Valencia (2 years ago)
        Man U & Liverpool knocking out Barca in the CL in the past couple of years

but I agree: Barca is the best team in the world right now, but it doesnt make La Liga better than EPL, and non of mid-table teams of either league succeeded in Uefa Cup

in La Liga you see Barca beating 3rd team Sevilla 4-0 twice, at the same time you never see Utd putting 4 past Everton, because it's a more competitive league.

Utd + 'Pool + Chelsea + Arsenal will beat Barca + Real + Sevilla + Athletico

Aston Villa + Everton will struggle against Valencia + Villa Real however

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          EPL team struggle agianst La Liga teams ??

now can you explain me these results:
          Liverpool 5-0 Real Madrid
          Arsenal 4-1 Villa Real
          Chelsea 3-2 Valencia (2 years ago)
          Man U & Liverpool knocking out Barca in the CL in the past couple of years

but I agree: Barca is the best team in the world right now, but it doesnt make La Liga better than EPL, and non of mid-table teams of either league succeeded in Uefa Cup

in La Liga you see Barca beating 3rd team Sevilla 4-0 twice, at the same time you never see Utd putting 4 past Everton, because it's a more competitive league.

Utd + 'Pool + Chelsea + Arsenal will beat Barca + Real + Sevilla + Athletico

Aston Villa + Everton will struggle against Valencia + Villa Real however
          This period of time the 4 EPL sides have done well only because bigger teams like Madrid, Ac Milan,... have struggled, both in Europe and in their leagues, but you see an in form team like Barca can brush aside the best of EPL and dominate them make them look "silly".

here some recent results also reflect the quality:
          Villarrial 0-0 Man U
          Man U 0-0 Villarrial
          Ath. Madrid 1-1 Liverpool
          Liverpool 1-1 Man U (Gerard 94' penalty shouldnt have been given!).

You should know Barca and Madrid in top form are unbeatable as you saw Barca this season. Madrid will bounce back as well. EPL teams will struggle to keep dominating UCL same as Laliga and Calcio did.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ppl stop arguing, everyone in this forum is bias to the league and team they support so stop wasting ur time arguing

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
              England has a better top 4 teams, but Spain has a better league. Better mid-table and better bottom-level teams.
              And I don't care if EPL > La Liga is common knowledge. It's a wrong form of common knowledge, just like it was common knowledge that the Earth was flat
              Plus, out of the last 10 years, La Liga won 4 out of the 10 titles, EPL won only 2
              Truth.^

and to haters: i hope you enjoyed higuains goal today.. AGAIN he scored. and hes only 21. after messi hes best young player.

btw:

total goals this season in respective leagues:

la liga: 1101

serie a: 988

epl: 942

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                Its true that Barcelona is the best club in the world right now. But if you look at the teams both league possess, EPL is still slightly better. Just slightly. If teams like Valencia, Sevilla and Real Madrid actually start to perform well in the big competitions, La Liga will be better. But for now, EPL is better.
                lol youre cute.

btw, if teams like sevilla, valencia, atletico madrid, villareal, DEFEND like EPL teams they will go higher. la liga has 6 amazing teams. the above plus real madrid and barca. in EPL you have tottenham who is richer than villareal and sevilla combined yet they cant do eff all. another factor is that la liga teams dont have the luxury of having the same manager/administration in place for 20 years like english teams. imagine if real madrid had stable management. its not easy to win when every year the coach changes and every couple of years the presidents change, forcing you to start from scratch again. the only reason barca is doing good now is because xavi messi iniesta puyol eto o valdes have been playing together for years.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                  etoo, van nistelrooy, aguero, henry, huntelaar and after that maybe higauin
                  eto o i already explained, i dont get how an injured nistelrooy performed better last season when he hardly played? sure if he played he would have been better. higuain wouldnt have even got a chance to play if he didnt get injured. aguero? nope higuain is better. maradona only calls up aguero ahead of higuain because hes family. huntelaar? lol. btw you didnt include forlan... do you watch la liga?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    ppl stop arguing, everyone in this forum is bias to the league and team they support so stop wasting ur time arguing
                    No.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      aguero? nope higuain is better. maradona only calls up aguero ahead of higuain because hes family. huntelaar? lol.
                      i dont get how an injured nistelrooy performed better last season when he hardly played? Sure if he played he would have been better. higuain wouldnt have even got a chance to play if he didnt get injured.
                      Im talking about their quality in general. If your list is based on their performances of this season, higuain has done far better, i agree.

btw you didnt include forlan... do you watch la liga?
                      You already mentioned Villa and Forlan.

Comment

huntelaar is better in the box but overall i would say higuain is better. he is a complete attacking player and is amazing at dribbling, assisting, and scoring. you cant ask for much more. and higuain is underated, thats why people like aguero more. higuain is at least as good as aguero. they are really similar but aguero is overrated more.

Comment

eto o i already explained, i dont get how an injured nistelrooy performed better last season when he hardly played? sure if he played he would have been better. higuain wouldnt have even got a chance to play if he didnt get injured. aguero? nope higuain is better. maradona only calls up aguero ahead of higuain because hes family. huntelaar? lol. btw you didnt include forlan... do you watch la liga?

completly forgot about aguero..that makes higuain the 5th best striker

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post

completly forgot about aguero..that makes higuain the 5th best striker
                            omg kaebi used bold letters. AGUERO FTW!!!

focus on your std, go rest bache.

Comment

first you say eto o is good for scoring that many goals by himself, when in reality most of his goals were because of messiah and xavi, 2 of the best playmakers in the world. then you say henry had to "share" the goals which is the exact opposite. then you say higuain is selfish when he has all those assists. its clear that you are obviously confused and cannot be taken seriously when you cannot even make up your own mind and have opposing opinions in 1 argument. and its evident that you do not watch la liga. so i am not going to waste any more time on this matter. have fun living in your own 3-D(elusional) world.
                              please quote me, because without the "by himself" part, my opinions are not contradictory. and lol at 3-D delusional world. Are you a South Park character by any chance Milad?

Shining in a team full of ammaleh doesn't make Higuain a great player. If he doesn't score who else is going to score for you?

Comment

BTW, i do rate him above Aguero, who completely fails to show up sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X