Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that Manchester hasn't scored a single goal in 4 matches against Spain's 5th best team Villarrial tell you everything.
    you can go on so long arguing this but the stats show the real story.
    sure EPL top 4 teams are doing great past few years but some people forget Barca, Madrid and Valencia used to rule Europe not too long ago or Juve, Milan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
      please quote me, because without the "by himself" part, my opinions are not contradictory. and lol at 3-D delusional world. Are you a South Park character by any chance Milad?
      Shining in a team full of ammaleh doesn't make Higuain a great player. If he doesn't score who else is going to score for you?
      did they use that phrase in southpark too? i dont know i dont watch it.

what do you mean? higuain creates most of his goals himself. higuain is amazing and better than eto o because he has more assists and a way better finishing ratio and creates many of his goals himself. you know youre good when you are 21 and perez doesnt wanna get rid of you. and you know are are overrated when you score 30 goals and still want to be replaced at barca because with all those chances you should have scored at least 10 more goals.

Comment

u people saw yesterday why nekounam is better than park

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          let nekounam play for a team like Real Madrid or Barcelona or Sevilla first rather than relegation fodder (who managed to survive to their credit) and then we can see how he fares as a squad player like Park is for United.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            did they use that phrase in southpark too? i dont know i dont watch it.
            you said that i live in a 3-D (delusional) world. Southpark is a 2-D cartoon. i was just poking fun.
            what do you mean? higuain creates most of his goals himself. higuain is amazing and better than eto o because he has more assists and a way better finishing ratio and creates many of his goals himself.
            even most madrid fans wouldn't make this claim. Messi has more goals and more assists, does that make him a better striker than Higuain?
            you know youre good when you are 21 and perez doesnt wanna get rid of you.

and you know are are overrated when you score 30 goals and still want to be replaced at barca because with all those chances you should have scored at least 10 more goals
            thats because unlike Madrid, Barca actually has high standards.

Comment

I doubt Nekounam can survive even half a season in a team like united and still get playing time.
              park has done exceptionally well for many years now and no wonder he is the best in asia.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

who has been invited for the summer game in America

THE WORLDS BEST AND WHO IS INCLUDED NEKOUUNAMMMMM NOT JI SUNG CRAP RAT PARK

Comment

xabi alonso is also left out
                  so is xavi, iniesta, gerrard, lampard, c. ronaldo, robben, fabregas..i could go on forever

so nekounam is better than all those players too

Comment

so you think USA is the bastion of world football ?
                    sigpic

Comment

we all know nekounam is better than park, if u watch the spanish league u would know this.

i have spanish friends who are die hard madrid fans and they say that nekounam is one of the best DM/CM in la liga.
                      they want him over diara which means a lot.
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

so suprah why did the likes of beckham pele socrates go the usa then

suprah 2 words zesh rehman

Comment

so suprah why did the likes of beckham pele socrates go the usa then
                          suprah 2 words zesh rehman
                          are you actually saying that usa are a football powerhouse?

they went to usa when they were reaching the end of their careers..it's not like they went to usa in their prime

Comment

that is NOT the world's best just a bunch of players from around the world...have u seen the list?

Comment

Park Haya Kon, Footballa Raha Kon
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                                you said that i live in a 3-D (delusional) world. Southpark is a 2-D cartoon. i was just poking fun.
                                even most madrid fans wouldn't make this claim. Messi has more goals and more assists, does that make him a better striker than Higuain?

thats because unlike Madrid, Barca actually has high standards.
                                this is not about messi... messi is most effective on the wing so he would always play there.

yea thats why huntelaar cant even get playing time.. because real madrid has low standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X