Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    so suprah why did the likes of beckham pele socrates go the usa then
    suprah 2 words zesh rehman
    how old are you ? 10 ?
    sigpic

Comment

Uppar kya hai?

suprah stop being so biased ji sung park is not better than nekounam

and Manutd will struggle next season watch

tevez and barry are going man city ahahah lol

Comment

Uppar kya hai?
        u need to get laid son

all the sexual frustration is gathering inside

Comment

^lol at ur silly comment v.inapporpriate at the age of 19 i doubt very much you have been laid

anyway this is about park mods may i ask you put a poll up who is better park or nekounam and give it 7days

thanks

Comment

^lol at ur silly comment v.inapporpriate at the age of 19 i doubt very much you have been laid
            anyway this is about park mods may i ask you put a poll up who is better park or nekounam and give it 7days
            thanks

Comment

thanks
              you'll be very wrong then.

Comment

Spanish Inquisition: La Liga Player Of The Year 2008-09

With the Liga calendar now complete in Spain, Goal.com offers its nominations - and choice - for Player Of The Year...

Nominations

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Injury-free Lionel Messi has delighted Spain and the continent at large this year with a series of world-class displays. The young Argentine, still just 21, has had a banner season, netting an unprecedented goal haul and setting up a huge number of goals. What's more, he's done this with style, humility, and grace. Widely regarded as one of Europe's top performers, he's high on the list for the Golden Ball.

Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid)

Another award winner, Diego Forlan is this season's Pichichi, or top goalscorer. He also scooped the Golden Shoe award for being Europe's highest goalscorer in a top league. All too often the Uruguayan was the brightest spark for Atleti in their drive towards the Champions League, tracking back and driving forward, and his spirit as well as his goals render him a fans' favourite.

Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid)

One bright spot in a dark season for Real Madrid is Gonzalo Higuain. The young Argentine has struggled to live up to his price tag and hype since arriving in Spain - until this season, that is. Now he's found both his confidence and his shooting boots, and the goals just won't stop coming. New coach Manuel Pellegrini may consider building his forward line around him.

Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

One-third of Barcelona's core midfield, softly-spoken Andres is considered perhaps the first name on the teamsheet at Camp Nou due to his ability both as a schemer and as a runner on the ball. There is no doubting that he's one of the top midfielders in the country, and his performances have matched his natural talent, winning him admirers far and wide (even if he doesn't want to leave Barca...)

Xavi (Barcelona)

The master of the through-ball, Xavi is ideal for unlocking packed defences against whom Barcelona once tended to struggle. While Iniesta may have the longer range of vision and the better dribble, there is nobody quite like Xavi for playing that killer final ball, be it along the deck or in the form of a cross. When he plays with confidence, Barcelona sing.

Winner

Goal.com Player of the Year: Lionel Messi

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...e-year-2008-09

where are the people who were arguing about higuain with me?

Comment

Uppar kya hai?
                  Ji Sung Park is more proven in Europe than Nekounam's one season with Osasuna who barely avoided relegation.

Stop being a jealous little boy and ACCEPT the damn facts.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think he's a Man U fan and obviously hurt by the final trying to blame the loss on Park while I guarantee if you watch again and analyze the game, more united players were shit than park like carrick, anderson, giggs who was so horrible for a captain!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      where are the people who were arguing about higuain with me?
                      One bright spot in a dark season for Real Madrid is Gonzalo Higuain
                      In other words he's shining because the rest of your team is crap.

Comment

i dont support united all glory hunters support them

just because park plays for united you think he is better than nekounam

and shayan its like your saying e.sadeghi is better than Navidkia

NO WAY!!!!

Comment

I don't why you guys are comparing Nekounam and Park.

Nekounam is a DM/CM and is no doubt better than the two main CMs of Korea, Ki Sung Yong and Hee (plays for wigan btw) Happy now Kebabi?

Now Park is a winger. You don't compare a Winger to a CM. It's common knowledge.

Kebabi boy, please end this, no one is listening to your bullcrap. Park played bad in the final but so was his team! Giggs and Carrick were worse than him. Park has had a great season like Nekounam this year and this is not a way to review his season.

Suprah, yes Nekounam plays for Osasuna which you compare to Hull City but he's not better than Park and Park is not better than him. They play different positions. Park plays for a better team that's all!

Techically, Park is more successful than Nekounam in Europe IMO. That's all! These 18 pages of Nekounam vs Park is going no where...

Comment

lol true farhad suprah shayan pouya have misread the thread

i said neko could have performed much better than park and his attributes are not as good as nekounams e.g. passing

anywaay i thought he was the worst player on the field at the final and im not just saying that cause im bias ask many they will agree

Comment

Comment

lol true farhad suprah shayan pouya have misread the thread

i said neko could have performed much better than park and his attributes are not as good as nekounams e.g. passing

anywaay i thought he was the worst player on the field at the final and im not just saying that cause im bias ask many they will agree
                                first thing I told you, my unbiased view, those players I mentioned performed so much worse than Park.
                                first half Park did a brilliant job despite his team playing so crap he ran back won the ball back couple of times from messi and rest and had some nice runs. relative to his teammates he had a better game.
                                plus you cant say he's worse than neko judging by only 1 game!!! Nekounam can never make it to a team like United and play as many minutes as park has. shows how good he is to get so much playing time at united.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X