Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    lol true farhad suprah shayan pouya have misread the thread
    i said neko could have performed much better than park and his attributes are not as good as nekounams e.g. passing
    anywaay i thought he was the worst player on the field at the final and im not just saying that cause im bias ask many they will agree
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Farhad-7; 06-03-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

No doubt about it....put aside the difference in position...Neko is better than Park

No doubt about it....Park just runs in the sides...is very predictable...cannot cross AS A WINGER SHOULD DO

Nekounam even as a DM changes the outcome of games....Park cannot do that he cannot even score goals when he is in the box and the ball is in front of him, the goalie always gets the ball before him....Park is a good player, but hands down Neko is better.

O and for a winger that loves to run in the box playing 85 games and scoring just 9....well that is quite honestly pathetic

For his country he has scored only 10 goals out of 78 appearances. An attacking mid should score way more

And Suprah understand that Nekounam is an Iranian, for that reason it is very difficult for big teams to lobby for him in this political climate……as Camoucho said about Shojaei, “if he was Argentinean all the big teams would want him”
      Last edited by Rumi; 06-03-2009, 07:59 AM.
      'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
      ~
      Cyrus the Great
      King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Rumi View Post
        No doubt about it....put aside the difference in position...Neko is better than Park

No doubt about it....Park just runs in the sides...is very predictable...cannot cross AS A WINGER SHOULD DO

Nekounam even as a DM changes the outcome of games
        Ghorbooneeh Dahaaneet!! Quoted for Truth!!

Comment

Dissing Park Ji Sung for one bad game when whole team performed worse is NOT a good way of comparing players whose roles are totally different and their importance in their CURRENT club teams.

Please.

Kicking someone whilst their down. Nice
          sigpic

Comment

dun no rumi and djmo

shayan pouya farhad im ashmed to say it adisgrace to this forum a) not stiking up for the best asian in europe b)perthetic nonesense

rumi and djmo great examples of real members where like me they know what their talking about

and to suprah stop making a fuss you know yourself neko is better than park and if he was playing in united shirt he would give 110% not 50 like park showed to represent asia by

Comment

Stop it.
              sigpic

Comment

the truth hurts.

Comment

DAMN i cant believe this thread went on for 7 pages

Comment

you guys are acting like idiots. If park ji sung was iranian we would be erecting statues for the guy. We treat people like daei and karimi like kings even both had middling careers in europe. Park Ji Sung has been consistently performing well for one of the greatest clubs of all time. He didnt play amazing in the final, but then again the entire team sucked.

You do not get put on the best XI of the champions league (like he was in 2005) by luck. Even before Man U, he was an integral part of some very good PSV eindhoven teams. I like nekounam and i am proud of his accomplishments, but to say that He is better than Park Ji Sung is ludicrous.
                    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      dun no rumi and djmo
                      shayan pouya farhad im ashmed to say it adisgrace to this forum a) not stiking up for the best asian in europe b)perthetic nonesense
                      rumi and djmo great examples of real members where like me they know what their talking about
                      and to suprah stop making a fuss you know yourself neko is better than park and if he was playing in united shirt he would give 110% not 50 like park showed to represent asia by
                      omg Kebabi boy, why why why so absurd.

Comment

not too wild about the guy...!! certainly over rated as the top asian player...or whatever..!!
                        but the guy has a fundamentally sound game and reasonably consistent performer..!!

Comment

dude, just because Neko is Iranian and Park is korean doesnt mean you should stay away from truth.
                          Park is way better and more pro than any asian player. for gods sake even karimi couldnt play consistently at bayern for more than 1 year, not to mentione bayern is no where near as good as united and german league not as difficult as EPL, so give credit to park.
                          Neko is the best Iranian leggionire and perhaps in top 5 of Asian but no more than that!!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I'm a Manchester United fan, and have watched Parks performance all year.

Firstly, to label a player 'useless' just by one match, then thats fairly incorrect. That means you would label all the Manchester United players who just didn't turn up that night. It was a poor TEAM performance. Only Ronaldo had an OKAY game in the beginning. Rooney + Carrick were poor, and like you lot have said, Park was poor aswell.

Park is a type of player that will flourish when other players are playing well. He plays with quality players, and improves himself. He is not that great in possesion, (crosses and shooting below par), but has great energy and is considered 'workaholic' by many. He's a big name player, and Sir Alex Ferguson uses him for ALL the big games.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Neko is the best Iranian leggionire and perhaps in top 5 of Asian but no more than that!!!!
                              Come on bro ... of course he's top 5 ... park, neko, cahill, nakamura, kewell

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain12 View Post
                                I'm a Manchester United fan, and have watched Parks performance all year.

Firstly, to label a player 'useless' just by one match, then thats fairly incorrect. That means you would label all the Manchester United players who just didn't turn up that night. It was a poor TEAM performance. Only Ronaldo had an OKAY game in the beginning. Rooney + Carrick were poor, and like you lot have said, Park was poor aswell.

Park is a type of player that will flourish when other players are playing well. He plays with quality players, and improves himself. He is not that great in possesion, (crosses and shooting below par), but has great energy and is considered 'workaholic' by many. He's a big name player, and Sir Alex Ferguson uses him for ALL the big games.
                                I think by far the most solid player for united was Oshea at right back.

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                                Come on bro ... of course he's top 5 ... park, neko, cahill, nakamura, kewell
                                yeah I said he is.
                                but to say he is better than Park who gets so much playing time in united compared to neko at osasuna is ridiculous.
                                Neko can hardly go on couple of games for OSASUNA with solid performances! while Park has been solid for united for 2 seasons now i remember.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X