Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    dun no rumi and djmo
    shayan pouya farhad im ashmed to say it adisgrace to this forum a) not stiking up for the best asian in europe b)perthetic nonesense
    rumi and djmo great examples of real members where like me they know what their talking about
    and to suprah stop making a fuss you know yourself neko is better than park and if he was playing in united shirt he would give 110% not 50 like park showed to represent asia by
    i hope for your own sake that you're not older than 13

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      I think by far the most solid player for united was Oshea at right back.
      Yep, O'shea at right back, and VDS the keeper (maybe should've done better for 1st goal) were the only performers who didn't play too bad.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

O'shea? O'shea pissed his pants every time that Henry got the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
          He did alright against Henry. Nothing special, but he did alright.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
            He didn't let Henry do anything down that side, except once when he was out of position coming forward henry became 1on1. other than that he was solid.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

henry literally got like three touches on the ball and in one instance got a one on one after completely dismanteling O'shea (which he should have put away)

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                He didn't let Henry do anything down that side, except once when he was out of position coming forward henry became 1on1. other than that he was solid.
                thats true, and the reason why O'shea was out of position, because he was attacking down the right flank.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

o'shea and evans would be my 2nd choice of CB pairing at united

Comment

o'shea and evans would be my 2nd choice of CB pairing at united
                    What about Wes Brown? Next year, i expect him to come in the frame. He would be there with Evans.
                    O'shea probably 2nd choice left back, and 2nd choice right back(with Rafael). And if we are really unstuck, then O'shea can fill in at defensive midfielder job

It's squad players like Park,Fletcher and O'shea that make a great team, and great squad.
                    ' Individual players win you matches, but squad players win you titles'
                    Evaluates the importance of squad players.

Comment

That Belgian kid, Ritchie De Laet is a great talent. Can play anywhere in the back four. He was left back against Hull City and did a fine job I must say. But he's primarily a centre back.

Also dont forget Jonny Evans' younger brother Chad Evans. They say he is amazing and has great potential as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

lol ched evans and johnny evans are not related

ched is welsh johnny is from n.ireland

Comment

lol ched evans and johnny evans are not related
                          ched is welsh johnny is from n.ireland
                          Johnny Evans does have a younger brother thats playing for the ManUtd reserves team.

Comment

yh but ched evans is completely different and plays for a different team and country all 2dega son

Comment

yep, he's welsh striker..

Johny Evans younger brother is called Corry evans i think, something like that.

Comment

shit

I forgot the name
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X