Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Park Ji Sung Absouletly Useless against Barca? Any1 Agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suprah explain Park situation this season has he even played loool

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      suprah explain Park situation this season has he even played loool
      He's just came back from a long knee injury that has prevented him from playing games. He is ahead of Nani in the order of wingers, and although he hasn't captured last years form, he is still a very industrious worker who will work his socks off.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i hate watching all these asian kids wearing park-ji-sung shirts in my school. anyone know where i can get a nekounam osasuna jersey mailed to me here in virginia ?

Comment

Park is no way near good enough because he is SK people overrate and cause he scored too poor goals against Iran

Neko on the other hand is a real player not just sayin that as a iranian ask any scout other than united they will tell u the same

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            Park is no way near good enough because he is SK people overrate and cause he scored too poor goals against Iran
            Neko on the other hand is a real player not just sayin that as a iranian ask any scout other than united they will tell u the same
            Park Ji-Sung and Nekounam is a very different debate.

The reason why Park played so well last year, was that we had one winger who was SO ATTACKING (Ronaldo) ,so we needed the other side of the winger to be good defensively to balance it out, and let Ronaldo to not track back much, and that was Fletcher and Park mostly..

This year, with the departure of Ronaldo, It's limited Park's ability, because he's touch is not that great to be honest.. however he will still do well, i prefer Valencia on the right, and Giggs on the left. Also, we play 50+ games in the EPL, and he will get games. I don't think he's world-class, but he's not rubbish..

Nekounam.. would he make it in central midfield ahead of Carrick,Anderson,Fletcher,Scholes,Gibson?? Not too sure. CM - we are pretty covered.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Park has been Fergies sweetie from the very beginning

Comment

kababi u still say he is Shit?

Park is 100% best ever Asian export to Europe!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I'm beginning to think he has rocket fuel in his boots - the ground he covered yesterday was incredible, but it's his intelligence as a footballer which is so impressive and why he is pretty much always in Sir Alex's XI for the big games. He pops up in all the right positions when he needs to and the manager knows he can rely on him to do a job tactically when asked. And as we know he's come up with some vital goals on the big stage. He could have an extremely important role to play at Wembley on 28 May.

Comment

Whoever you play against Barcelona wont matter, they will run circles around your team.

ManUtd should try and hit them early, like in the first 10mins because that's when they are most liable.

Barcelona usually find their passing range and get into their groove after like 10 mins, then you can say bye bye to the ball for a while.

I also have a feeling Rooney will get sent off against them, he will get soo frustrated and angry that he isn't getting the ball and will start playing dirty lol.

Comment

not gna lie he played amazing bt chelsea r shit thisyr so cause he stood out im not saying he is crap i know that technically karimi isa abetterplayer and nekounam can control the midfield better nuff said

Comment

Park is amazing, best asian player of all time (after GN of course)
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                          Park is amazing, best asian player of all time (after GN of course)

Good one!

Comment

Working...
                          X