Mario Gomez joins Bayern Munich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    sorry but i disagree. our defense sucked so we brought in a defender. so what if he was brought to a stronger league... did he fail? no. he was a success and is one of the best center backs in the "stronger league" and has helped our defense. yes our defense is still has problems at times but as far as pepe the one man is concerned he was mostly solid and consistent.

yet you payed 30 mil for a striker when you already have toni and klose.
    toni is getting old and is not that efficient anymore...
    klose is quite injury prone...

and how was he a success when ur defense is still soorakh and he gets a 10 match ban??

30million for a defender is wayyyyyyyyy too much!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

what do you mean. he is one of the best strikers in the league and pepe is one of the best center backs in the world. i would say pretty even.
      i am in class reading this and could not help but to lol

Comment

what do you mean. he is one of the best strikers in the league and pepe is one of the best center backs in the world. i would say pretty even.

oh my god
        A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

next time watch games before you comment idiots. pepe is a world class defender and he showed it in euro 2008 and last season.

Comment

the only reason he got attention in euro 08 was cuz of the goal he scored, if thats the way we are gonna rate them then villa is a footballing god

Comment

Bayern suck defensively and then they go out buy the german Khatibi ??
              no wonder they can't even win Bundesliga anymore

only if Schweinsteiger left Bayern to Liverpool

Comment

Working...
              X