Ronaldo Criticizes Coach ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    he was too busy in the mosque praying for america to bomb iran instead of jumping on the bandwagon
    Robinho at Manchester City > Higuain

You guys don't have a player in Makelele's level or Zidane's anymore. P.s. keep buying players like Van der Vaart cause then we'll be crowned Spanish champs by mid-season, and we can worry about bigger things like the CL. A place that only exists in your dream.

Milad, if you're going to hate on and get in a verbal confrontation with every fan that hates Real Madrid in these forums, then you'll be spending a lot of time on these boards eeb nadareeh naazy joon. Delaam barayeet mesoozeeh

and oh my god ... Milad didn't know you're a fan of this team until recently, so that means you were never a fan of the team OMG oh my goddddd .... ohh my god, alert to all PFDC posters, STATE Your favourite team now, and make sure you get it in before Milad starts taking names otherwise, you're not real ... but I'm real, but not the Real Madrid kind

You're right, I've never known of a club named FC Barcelona ... cause Barcelona is more than a club ... and they were always something more than a club for me before you were shi*ting in your pampers and playing house, barbies and doctor with your sister.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
      You guys don't have a player in Makelele's level or Zidane's anymore. P.s. keep buying players like Van der Vaart cause then we'll be crowned Spanish champs by mid-season, and we can worry about bigger things like the CL. A place that only exists in your dream.
      Milad, if you're going to hate on and get in a verbal confrontation with every fan that hates Real Madrid in these forums, then you'll be spending a lot of time on these boards eeb nadareeh naazy joon. Delaam barayeet mesoozeeh
      and oh my god ... Milad didn't know you're a fan of this team until recently, so that means you were never a fan of the team OMG oh my goddddd .... ohh my god, alert to all PFDC posters, STATE Your favourite team now, and make sure you get it in before Milad starts taking names otherwise, you're not real ... but I'm real, but not the Real Madrid kind
      You're right, I've never known of a club named FC Barcelona ... cause Barcelona is more than a club ... and they were always something more than a club for me before you were shi*ting in your pampers and playing house, barbies and doctor with your sister.
      WTH are u on about?!?! this is not even about loss against you so called "team"! its more importantly about you jumping on the bandwagon.
      oh and next time before u try to "embarrass" me try to get some facts and then do rather then embarrassing ur self like a fool with ur lame cusses.

Comment

WTH are u on about?!?! this is not even about loss against you so called "team"! its more importantly about you jumping on the bandwagon.
        oh and next time before u try to "embarrass" me try to get some facts and then do rather then embarrassing ur self like a fool with ur lame cusses.
        lol @ bandwagon .. OK lamer !! a boy in London supporting a Manchester team ... makes too much sense as well. Don't project what you think of yourself on me and others.

And you were the first one to talk nonsense and outside football. So piss off Briton.

Comment

lol @ bandwagon .. OK lamer !! a boy in London supporting a Manchester team ... makes too much sense as well. Don't project what you think of yourself on me and others.

And you were the first one to talk nonsense and outside football. So piss off Briton.
          lol, supporting a team all ur life is much different than supporting a team for only a few weeks because they made it to the CL final, ur not even worth the typing u big joke!
          Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-31-2009, 03:53 PM.

Comment

lol, supporting a team all ur life is much different than supporting a team for only a few weeks because they made it to the CL final, ur not even worth the typing u big joke!

Comment

guys, chill out.

Comment

hahaha wtf?!?!!??!

since when did this joke become a barca fan !?
                where were u when u got killed all the years before. haha what a true fan
                even if u were a fan before u were a lousy fan u only support ur team good times. not the shit times when u finish 3rd

talking about jumping on the bandwagon

u got owned so much in the general section u've made the move to sport section.
                and btw EVERY ONE knows higuain has overtaken aguero and that flop robinho.
                in every imaginable way.
                and this guy keeps forgeting that we did win champions league in 02 not 100 years ago and since then only barcas current team is rated higher than the the galacticos of 02.
                go back to general section and ***** about religion.
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

its not like you guys were born to be a real fan or man u fan. every fan once in their life chooses to support a team for some reason. I really started following Barca when I first saw R10 in action, God that was football I never saw before. PLus as I learnt more about the club and its rich history and why its more than a club, I got attached more and more, despite coming short in terms of trophies I still stick to them because of their style that entertains football fans.
                  Its completely ok for someone to say I am now a fan of this team. doesn't mean its a b.w jumper, pouya we could say the same about you supportinh manchester called you glory hunter ? but no, every big club that acheives something is bound to make more fans around the world, thats how it is, now you can call everyone b.w jumper. its ridicioulous.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    its not like you guys were born to be a real fan or man u fan. every fan once in their life chooses to support a team for some reason. I really started following Barca when I first saw R10 in action, God that was football I never saw before. PLus as I learnt more about the club and its rich history and why its more than a club, I got attached more and more, despite coming short in terms of trophies I still stick to them because of their style that entertains football fans.
                    Its completely ok for someone to say I am now a fan of this team. doesn't mean its a b.w jumper, pouya we could say the same about you supportinh manchester called you glory hunter ? but no, every big club that acheives something is bound to make more fans around the world, thats how it is, now you can call everyone b.w jumper. its ridicioulous.
                    yeh thats all fine and well

but this joke is saying he was always a barca fan.
                    its ok to say yeh there football amazed me and from this season im a barca supporter.
                    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      i agree with u Shayan but this guy claims hes been a barca fan for a long time and thats a whole different matter.
                      Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-31-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

maybe he was a Barca fan? We never know do we?
                        personally Its my first time seeing him as Barca fan but maybe he was and never showed it!
                        Some fans are like that, when their team isnt doing good they hide so they dont get into fights discussions with other team's rivals.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

LOL at you guys making it such a big deal.
                          The man just started liking barca or maybe he didnt its really not that big a deal.
                          but Djmo Pouya has been a United fan for as long as I remember he was on this forum, so dont try to say hes a bandwagoner loool

Comment

yeah Pouya has been a Man U fan since b4 he had pubes...which was not too long ago actually

jk...in all seriousness he's been a Man U fan since i've known him...which is YEARS

Comment

yeah Pouya has been a Man U fan since b4 he had pubes...which was not too long ago actually

jk...in all seriousness he's been a Man U fan since i've known him...which is YEARS

Comment

You're right, I was praying - praying that you finally get some friends and you finally learn how to speak English. Hanooz kooneet dareeh mesoozeeh keeh teameehetaah baadbaakht kardeem. Baba, I don't even hate Man U, you're a solid team, just were out-classed this year, that's all. Move on lad (I know that's hard when you living Gloomy and Cloudy London, but get over it, don't commit suicide She does like you, and she wasn't laughing at you, but with you . OK, I lied, she was laughing at you. But you're face draws giggles and people point at you because people usually point at hideous things.
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                Milad, I would be offended if you were normal, but after realizing your current state, I've just come to pity you. Losing in the quarter-final of the Champions League year-after-year can affect you psychologically, plus doing so with a 1 billion dollar payroll must suck. *cough Liverpool 5 - Real Madrid 0 cough* You guys aren't even the New York Yankees, cause they at least compete every year lol.
                                Eeb nadareeh bacheeh you guys losing to Osasuna and fielding your best team.Robinho at Manchester City > Higuain
                                lol i stopped reading after your joke in the bold. you seem like a bitter man... you are always bichin about politics and now football. take out your frustrations in a healthy way, not by writing loads of crap to teens online lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X