Ronaldo Criticizes Coach ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    its not like you guys were born to be a real fan or man u fan. every fan once in their life chooses to support a team for some reason. I really started following Barca when I first saw R10 in action, God that was football I never saw before. PLus as I learnt more about the club and its rich history and why its more than a club, I got attached more and more, despite coming short in terms of trophies I still stick to them because of their style that entertains football fans.
    Its completely ok for someone to say I am now a fan of this team. doesn't mean its a b.w jumper, pouya we could say the same about you supportinh manchester called you glory hunter ? but no, every big club that acheives something is bound to make more fans around the world, thats how it is, now you can call everyone b.w jumper. its ridicioulous.
    i agree but like others said this guy is lying about supporting barca his whole life and claimed that he "visited" the city in an attempt to cover his footprints leading to the bandwagon. he also tried to look anti madrid to act like a true barca fan: his excuse: he started hating madrid when a bad ref made wrong decisions in the first real osasuna game and he said real payed the ref LOL. plus, its still kinda bandwagonish to only start supporting a team because they are beating everyone and the footballing world is talking about them most. anyways its ok if you start to like a team at a certain point but will such bandwagons stick around when they go trophyless for years? i highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      i agree but like others said this guy is lying about supporting barca his whole life and claimed that he "visited" the city in an attempt to cover his footprints leading to the bandwagon. he also tried to look anti madrid to act like a true barca fan: his excuse: he started hating madrid when a bad ref made wrong decisions in the first real osasuna game and he said real payed the ref LOL. plus, its still kinda bandwagonish to only start supporting a team because they are beating everyone and the footballing world is talking about them most. anyways its ok if you start to like a team at a certain point but will such bandwagons stick around when they go trophyless for years? i highly doubt it.
      well Im not go into his personal life whether he supported barca all his life or he just started. whether he's lying or not I dont care. Barca is playing the best football and the best in the world. Its obvious there are going to be some football fans who fall in love with this dream team

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
      X