No announcement yet.

French open BIG SHOCK [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Soderling was really no match for Federer.
    He cried after the match...again!
    He now only needs 1 more grand slam title to surpass Sampres's record of 14.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

It was a comfortable final in the end of the day.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

watch out, Nadal will get him back at whatever court. Wimbeldon here comes NADAL!

Yadet nareh finale Wimbeldon 2008

Comment

lol, did anyone see the fool that ran unto the court?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
            lol, did anyone see the fool that ran unto the court?
            What was he thinking?

Anyhow, it was poor security anyways. The guards came too late to get him lol
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Nadal (who had a knee injury which caused his poor performance against Soderling) would have beaten Federer if healthy, and IMHO he will be eventually become the best tennis player of all-time when his career is all over with 15+ grand slams. Nadal is still only 22 and he will have 5+ French open victories between now and the end of his career to add onto the 4 French open victories he has already racked up.

This coming Wimbledon will be real interesting if Nadal's injuries have sufficiently healed as I expect Federer and Nadal to battle it out again in the finals, with another gripping 5 set match.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                watch out, Nadal will get him back at whatever court. Wimbeldon here comes NADAL!

Yadet nareh finale Wimbeldon 2008
                Nadal wont make it for Wimbledon.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  Nadal wont make it for Wimbledon.
                  He is expected to be fit.

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
                    Nadal (who had a knee injury which caused his poor performance against Soderling) would have beaten Federer if healthy, and IMHO he will be eventually become the best tennis player of all-time when his career is all over with 15+ grand slams. Nadal is still only 22 and he will have 5+ French open victories between now and the end of his career to add onto the 4 French open victories he has already racked up.

This coming Wimbledon will be real interesting if Nadal's injuries have sufficiently healed as I expect Federer and Nadal to battle it out again in the finals, with another gripping 5 set match.
                    He's great player, but I doubt he can be as consistent as a legend of the game like Federer Sampras.

what guy who ran on the pitch was so funny, did he kiss Federer or something? because after that Federer played really bad for a couple of games

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                    X