X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S korea Vs the best arab team: Match tonight

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...=m/index.html#
    From fifa.com

Ok guys S korea is playing the strongest arab team (Oman) in UIAe today. The game is 10 pm local time (dont qouote me it could change). Oman is better than saudi having beaten them and all other arab teams in gulf cup and coming first. If you want to see korea playing their tactics try to watch the match tonight.
    Also in the friendly cup UAE plays germany (10 pm local time)

btw any predictions?
    I say 2:1 for south korea (if they come full squad)
    and i say 3:1 for germany

Comment

really

Comment

games can be watched here

http://atdhe.net/

great site!
        Go Cows!

Comment

^ yes really UAE has hyped up their friendly cup so much. They tihnk they have a shot in beating germany hehe )

Comment

Oman vs S.Korea 0-0!!! Oman is a strong Team in Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf View Post
              From fifa.com

Ok guys S korea is playing the strongest arab team (Oman) in UIAe today. The game is 10 pm local time (dont qouote me it could change). Oman is better than saudi having beaten them and all other arab teams in gulf cup and coming first. If you want to see korea playing their tactics try to watch the match tonight.
              You mean PERSIAN GULF CUP.
              If we dont respect the name, who will?
              Down With Dictator.

Na Ghaze, Na Lobnan, Janam Faday e

IRAN

sigpic

Be salamatiye 3 tan: Namoos o Refigh o Vatan
              Be salamatiye 3 kas: Zendooni o Sarbaz o bikas

Comment

From fifa.com
                Ok guys S korea is playing the strongest arab team (Oman) in UIAe today. The game is 10 pm local time (dont qouote me it could change). Oman is better than saudi having beaten them and all other arab teams in PERSIAN gulf cup and coming first. If you want to see korea playing their tactics try to watch the match tonight.

ba sepas
                'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                ~
                Cyrus the Great
                King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

did he forget to add the word persian before the word gulf??
                  i say ban him and kill him afterwards!
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

^ wow guys chill we all know its the PERSIAN gulf cup. What other name should it be? When i say Gulf there is only one true gulf and its persian i assumed u would all tihnk that way. tssk tssk....

Comment

Originally posted by karimi79 View Post
                      did he forget to add the word persian before the word gulf??
                      i say ban him and kill him afterwards!
                      I say we do it in the reverse order.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

ok anyways whats the score for s korea and oman. Has it started?

Comment

^ wow guys chill we all know its the PERSIAN gulf cup. What other name should it be? When i say Gulf there is only one true gulf and its persian i assumed u would all tihnk that way. tssk tssk....
                          thats like me going up to my mates mother and saying "hey woman", instead of "Mrs ...."......according to your logic that is ok as we all know the chick is married
                          'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                          ~
                          Cyrus the Great
                          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

te uae germany game is on dubai sport and the arab comentator is so excited he can't speak! or is that the way they talk. i don't know

mind the arabs are attacking in the first few minutes of the game.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

thats like me going up to my mates mother and saying "hey woman", instead of "Mrs ...."......according to your logic that is ok as we all know the chick is married
                              YEah so whats wrong with that? While your at it have fun with her .

Comment

Working...
                              X