No announcement yet.

S korea Vs the best arab team: Match tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guys are sad i try to tell u about matches relevant to our teams (considering we both play s.korea and UAE) and u penalize me for forgetting the word persian... Sorryyyyy but we all know its the eternal persian gulf. No matter what i or anyone else says its persian.

Comment

^ps im form Abadan i know my gulfs and rivers in iran.

Comment

Was anyone able to keep track of the lineup? Damn, South Korea had about 10-15 substitutions.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

uae keeper much busier than their forwards. he will be out of breath soon
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            uae keeper much busier than their forwards. he will be out of breath soon
            Interesting point especially since the teams were oman and South Korea.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Man!!! ma hey az Borhani irad migirim, this Podolski kid is also very very good at not scoring goals!!! Entertaining match though, UAE dangerous on counters and has had couple of really good chances

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue View Post
                Man!!! ma hey az Borhani irad migirim, this Podolski kid is also very very good at not scoring goals!!! Entertaining match though, UAE dangerous on counters and has had couple of really good chances
                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...1&postcount=20

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf View Post
                  ^ wow guys chill we all know its the PERSIAN gulf cup. What other name should it be? When i say Gulf there is only one true gulf and its persian i assumed u would all tihnk that way. tssk tssk....
                  Because of all these assumptions our country is fu...ed!

It PERSIAN GULF. No assumtions.
                  Down With Dictator.

Na Ghaze, Na Lobnan, Janam Faday e

IRAN

sigpic

Be salamatiye 3 tan: Namoos o Refigh o Vatan
                  Be salamatiye 3 kas: Zendooni o Sarbaz o bikas

Comment

germany 3 uae 0 minute 40
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

germany 4 uae 0 minute 42
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha looks like another 8-0 for the arabs. So we will have to refer to saudis as 8-0ers Sr. and UAE as 8-0ers Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          Haha looks like another 8-0 for the arabs. So we will have to refer to saudis as 8-0ers Sr. and UAE as 8-0ers Jr.
                          lol
                          ok so china tied this germany 1-1, we lost to that same china 1-0 without our main line-up and best player (nekounam), and uae is getting rapped by that germany team that tied china, THUS meaning we will RAPE uae
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                          X