X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supposedly a done deal..!!??
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...-spanish-press
    nevermind old news..!!

imo madrid needs him far more than ronaldo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
      this move would not only be terrible for Milan but Italian football...

it will send italian football even further behind england and spain.
      milan is f***.
      Juve will do good in europe.
      inter always a choke.

montreal anyone dreams of playing for a club that pays hefty money

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ MILAN IS WAY MORE THAN THOSE 2 TEAMS. MILAN ARE ITALIAN'S LATEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2007 + 2003 . BESIDES WE WHERE IN THE FINALS BACK IN 2005

But Kaka wil not go to RM, he belongs to Rossoneri
        A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

perez is acting like perez again. looks like he wants to bring too many superstars and **** up the team again. all he cares about is bringins superstars to madrid and making money off them which is what he publicly stated. whats the point of being rich if you cant win trophies. wtf. and during the calderon era real madrid had the most revenue out of any club in the world anyway. ok you signed kaka. just get ribery or a similar player and stop. like wtf is the point of getting forlan when we already have ruud?

Comment

i like to see real madrid in a few season and see how they handle all these loans

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              perez is acting like perez again. looks like he wants to bring too many superstars and **** up the team again. all he cares about is bringins superstars to madrid and making money off them which is what he publicly stated. whats the point of being rich if you cant win trophies. wtf. and during the calderon era real madrid had the most revenue out of any club in the world anyway. ok you signed kaka. just get ribery or a similar player and stop. like wtf is the point of getting forlan when we already have ruud?
              thats the best way for madrid to get back strong again. buying supestars and a good coach lik pelligrini will make madrid a european powerhouse again. good for spanish football i say.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                thats the best way for madrid to get back strong again. buying supestars and a good coach lik pelligrini will make madrid a european powerhouse again. good for spanish football i say.
                as long as he doesnt completely ignore the defense so we can win trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  man dont u understand between the owners they dun give a shit about fans or winning its an ego thing to say o look who we can sign n bla bla i learned that when milan got ronnie and let giovinco chiellini legortaglie all go to juventus
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=5901
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

http://www.realmadrid.com

holy shit

Comment

Milan should do a Juve, who spent Zidan's money wisely in 2001 and bought Buffon, Thuram and Nedved with the money RM gave them for Zidane

Comment

congrats to real madrid. im not a barca or real fan, buti love spanish soccer as a whole and I can't wait until the new la liga season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
                            I'm not a fan of Real and as much as the team gets bashed on this forum, we have to admit that many players dream of playing for Real. Kaka might just be one of them, assuming the rumours are true (Chelsea has the manager and $, in City he'd be with his close friend and get all the money he can ask for). Milan could be looking to relieve some debt?
                            A few reliable sources are saying Kaka will sign for Madrid on Monday, so I don't know. We'll know in a few days but don't be so confident that it's BS persiangodfather. Goal.com rehashes old articles, I read that Kaka statement (if it's the same one they're referring to) a couple days ago.

Where's Persiangodfather?

Comment

nice....!! it was a much needed signing..!!
                              now lets go after Eto, just to really heat up the rivalry again and i bet he will go for the move, as much as they have disrespected him there in the past year or so..!!

and fk ronaldo , let go for ribery and tevez..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                nice....!! it was a much needed signing..!!
                                now lets go after Eto, just to really heat up the rivalry again and i bet he will go for the move, as much as they have disrespected him there in the past year or so..!!

and fk ronaldo , let go for ribery and tevez..!!
                                Etoo?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X