Real madrid sign Kaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    nice....!! it was a much needed signing..!!
    now lets go after Eto, just to really heat up the rivalry again and i bet he will go for the move, as much as they have disrespected him there in the past year or so..!!
    and fk ronaldo , let go for ribery and tevez..!!
    why etoo,when there is ruud nd huntelaar?and also villa is a better option IMO.

Comment

we only need 1 more superstar max. and he has to be a winger (hint: ribery). we DONT need any strikers. perez joone madarat dont bring crystiana.

Comment

a sad day for me
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i think its time for someone to change his sig (hint: hes sad today).

Comment

I doubt Kaka can fix Madrid's defense though

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

wow...stupid of them to have turned down Man City's offer

Comment

wow...stupid of them to have turned down Man City's offer
                I think it was more of Kakas choice. He would've prefered to play for Real Madrid. He is still get a large ammount of money, but maybe not as much as Manchester City.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

somebody change the title of the thread to madrid has signed kaka

sad day for milanisti they turned down 150 and sold him for 70? wtf
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    somebody change the title of the thread to madrid has signed kaka
                    sad day for milanisti they turned down 150 and sold him for 70? wtf
                    no way was that a real offer. just hype.

and if i'm not mistaken they sold him for 65. A great loss either way.

The next couple of season are going to be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                      no way was that a real offer. just hype.
                      and if i'm not mistaken they sold him for 65. A great loss either way.
                      The next couple of season are going to be horrible.
                      probably
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

well milan are in need of a new foundation. we need a defender, midfielder, striker, couldn't do it without letting someone go. i mean you re sign sheva, you pick up ronaldinho. yet you still use seedorf as your AM/playermaker. it was time to change it up, rebuild the team. as a die hard milan fan, im not that sad that we let kaka go, but we need more players who can 'run'

Comment

Originally posted by raul View Post
                          why etoo,when there is ruud nd huntelaar?and also villa is a better option IMO.
                          A younger healthy ruud is what we really need, but i doubt if he will return to 2 years back form..!! just to old to bounce back to that form...i give him 30% chance..!!huntelaar's entire career wont amount up to half of ruud's current...!!

Etto>>villa .... imo

Comment

actually this transfer fee is going to go a long way towards making milan competitive again in serie a..!! and lets face it they would not have gotten any more $ for him anywhere else...or they would have..!! they can go shopping for the next kaka in brazil and at the under 21 wc..!!
                            they need a practically wholesale change of squad and a year or so of growing pain with the likes of pato and such and they will be back in business at european level in a 2-3 years.

Comment

Working...
                            X