http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=5901

milad ridi ba in timet.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post

milad ridi ba in timet.
      man chikar kardam baba.

Comment

I haven't read nothing like this in the Manutd.com or skysports.com? Is this source that you have posted reliable?
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          man chikar kardam baba.
          Eshkal nadare oon 30milliono mikhastin ye pepe dobare bekahrin hatman, injoori az eshtebahate ayande jologiri mishe

Comment

damn ronaldo must beee smiling

Comment

That makes no sense. How is it possible for him to even sign a pre-agreement when he is under long term contract with Man U?!!

Comment

Originally posted by abonas View Post
                That makes no sense. How is it possible for him to even sign a pre-agreement when he is under long term contract with Man U?!!
                Because apparently there is a buy out clause in his Man U contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  Because apparently there is a buy out clause in his Man U contract.
                  There isnt. He's not for sale.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    There isnt. He's not for sale.
                    i sure hope so...!! i really dont want that faggot at real..!! especially when we can capture a far better player in Ribbery for 30-40% less $$..!!

Comment

They should REALLY put cap on the money used!!
                      Imagine the added $$ of the transfers put to help people for food / shelter

They should make as much as normal people... hell Real should buy Ronaldo for most 100,000 / 200,000 euro
                      than MILLIONS

Originally posted by keyan
                      one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

Originally posted by TruePersian View Post
                        They should REALLY put cap on the money used!!
                        Imagine the added $$ of the transfers put to help people for food / shelter

They should make as much as normal people... hell Real should buy Ronaldo for most 100,000 / 200,000 euro
                        than MILLIONS
                        my friend, that is not how the world/humans works. its not that easy. did you know that giving free food to some countries actually damages their local market->economy->more hungry people.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          my friend, that is not how the world/humans works. its not that easy. did you know that giving free food to some countries actually damages their local market->economy->more hungry people.
                          oh come on, you know what i mean
                          fact of matter is, the money being given to these football stars... can be used for much more productive things than whether or not X player has a 99 ferraris inside a home thats on a island

Originally posted by keyan
                          one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

Originally posted by TruePersian View Post
                            oh come on, you know what i mean
                            fact of matter is, the money being given to these football stars... can be used for much more productive things than whether or not X player has a 99 ferraris inside a home thats on a island
                            i agree but again thats not how it works my friend. humans have/are/will always be greedy. anyways its the players that attract the crowd/make fans buy merchandise/get commercial deals that bring money to the club. a lot of money is made. so the players get a big paycheck too.

Comment

Working...
                            X