X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^khak:

fvcking 92nd minute

Comment

arg-colombia is a great game. btw maradona isnt much different to daei, he has ****ed up argentina as much as daie ****ed up TM.

Comment

You forgot Africa

(Doesn't everybody?)

Comment

hahahaahah yeeeeeeeeeeees sweden lost !!!!!!!

sweden and portugal and say byeybyebyeybeybeybyeybey

i dont give a ****,, if iran lose.. then sweden can go and diieieieieiee
          nigga power... lol

Comment

Yes, El Salvador won!

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
              Yes, El Salvador won!
              That one made me smile too. No love for El Salvador, just plenty of hate for the arrogant Mexicans who seem to think they are god's gift from heaven. Haha, 3 points from 4 games...
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Mexico is epic fail....they won't make the WC.

Comment

the 2010 WC will without a doubt be the worst WC ever
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

things are getting spicy! sweden, portugal, czech republic, turkey, romania and bulgaria are in the danger zone..i cant wait to see who qualifies
                    Go Cows!

Comment

F*ck romania and bulgaria no one cares about them.
                      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                        things are getting spicy! sweden, portugal, czech republic, turkey, romania and bulgaria are in the danger zone..i cant wait to see who qualifies
                        yeah, Portugal are struggling big time.

Holland have already qualified, while England and Spain are closely getting through.

Ukraine and Croatia battling for play-off spot
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

thatsbullshit that portugal won, they are so shit its not even funny
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i hope sweden makes the second place ahead of portugal

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              i hope sweden makes the second place ahead of portugal
                              they wont, the table is like impossible. but its plenty of games left. but if portugal win their games.. its byebye for zlatan and co

if iran go to WC i would love to see sweden there to, if not dont have the "hes o hosele" to be in sweden and hear everyone talkin about their own country when not mine is their and performin

Comment

Swedem has one game less than Portugal agaisnt Malta. which they will win by alot of goals and they will be levelled on points.

then both teams have to travel to Hungary adn Denmark, crucial games. they only differnce would be Portugal ahs to host Hungary adn Sweden Albania

so Sweden's chances are just as goo as Portugal

and both teams have faced each other 2 tiems already both tied 0-0

Comment

Working...
                                X