Canadiens and Leafs fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadiens and Leafs fans

Alright, we don't like you and you don't like us, but tomorrow and saturday's game are going to be two games from hell and they will be crucial for both teams...If Montreal loses both game, then we won't make it to the playoffs and Toronto will probably get the last place available.

What's your predictions ?

I say Montreal will win both games. 3-1 tomorrow and 3-2 on saturday. Then it will be goodbye Toronto, better luck next season...

Did I mention I hate the Leafs
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Screw the east lol.

All about the west Nucks and Oilers 3 games back to back Nucks took first and will finish the sweep of oilers this Saturday.

I'm hoping Canadiens make it, I remember at one point I believed all 6 Canadian teams would make it, now in the west it's possible none of them make it and in the east only Ottawa.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Long live the Sens.
      I hate the Canadiens and the Leafs.

Comment

I lived in Ottawa, so Sens naturally became my second favourite team. I would love any Canadian team playoff glory except Toronto(too rich to be Canadian) and Calgary(too ugly).

Comment

Actually, I like all Canadian teams except Toronto. Ottawa and Calgary have a good chance and it would be great to see them in an all Canadian final.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I HATE ottawa (even though i lived there for 7 years - then moved to Toronto0) and I HATE Montreal.

We just came off a SUPEERBB win against one of the TOP teams in the NHL - you think the Canadians can handle the leafs?...hahaha...

bro, leafs will take both games, no problems, and then goodbye montreal

Comment

4-1 montreal (second period)

NOOOO
              Dr. iran06champs

Comment

Final score 5-1

Comment

iam going to cheer for Ottawa from now
                  Dr. iran06champs

Comment

Canucks 4-3 over Oilers in shootout thats 4 points in 2 games and only 1 for Oilers, great shootout, out of the 6 shots only one miss.

I'm definately trying to hijack this thread, though no western support yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                      Canucks 4-3 over Oilers in shootout thats 4 points in 2 games and only 1 for Oilers, great shootout, out of the 6 shots only one miss.

I'm definately trying to hijack this thread, though no western support yet.
                      Not a bad result for Edmonton, since they were down 2-0 in the second period. Both teams are in the top 8. So far, so good...

Comment

Yah and Canucks are only 2 points ahead of Oils but Oils have game in hand, I want nucks to shutout Oils saturday.

Comment

well...

major loss for Toronto. very disapointed in the team and these are the kinds of games that need to be won in order to make the playoffs.

i see a glim future with this loss. let's see if we can make up for it next game.

imagine a playoffs without toronto...what a sad story

Comment

Pat Quinn should leave, we had a similair situation in Van and he was fired, I think he should just resign, he didn't help the national team and he's not helping Leafs, although that GM's not great either, he shouldn't keep such high pay roll players. But I guess he has no choice, who would take an under performing player who has a high pay roll.

If they don't shape up next year will be even worse, they need a dealer, someone like Mike Keanon who was brought to van and he traded for players like Jovo, Bertuzzi, Cloutier...rebuilding time.

Comment

im not really into hockey,my dad is but during these years i've found out that the leafs suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X