Osasuna transfer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osasuna transfer thread

Apparently, Morientes will sign in the next weeks.

I don't know, he used to be a great striker, but he is 33 now and injury prone. Can't do worse than Portillo.

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/osa...46.1617903.php
    Last edited by police in helicopter; 06-11-2009, 08:16 PM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

i thought he was going to make worthwhile signings, 2 aged strikers in Pandiani and Morientes...what a joke

Comment

I remember when Portillo was an up and comer, he should have stayed in Belgium and been treated like royalty lol, lessons have to be learned, theres not much difference from this Osasusa side and the one that made the UEFA Cup semi's a few years ago, just needs some fine tuning

if nekounam leaves this team will be the derby county of La Liga
      Go Cows!

Comment

lol morientes was useless at liverpool so we just have to w8 and c

Comment

How the mighty have fallen....

Comment

he will be a good signing if the deal was cheap..!!
            great header of the ball but i havent really seen him in action in last year or so..!! used to be one of my favorites at madrid..!!

Comment

i think its a great signing.....these last few years he's been benched at good teams so hopefully in a crap team like osasuna he'll get a chance to shine again....

Comment

He was a great in Valencia.
                Still a good signing.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

by the way, is this official? some people were saying they dont see this on osasuna website

Comment

he was very good, those days at Real madrid.he was benched because of
                    ronaldo and raul partnership.
                    Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      by the way, is this official? some people were saying they dont see this on osasuna website
                      It's not a done yet, but both parties are interested.

Also, there are rumors of Raul Garcia returning to Osasuna. That would be a great signing for the club.
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

yeay i love this guy. he used to be good and unerrated but hopefully he can play like how he did for manaco for osasuna. good signing!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

just found this on navarrasport-top story about iran and nekounam. but i dont have time to read it myself or post a new thread coz i am goin training. anyway: http://translate.google.com/translat...Den%26hs%3DpVt

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Anyone know this Chinese dude?

Reports from China are stating that Osasuna are interested in him.

http://www.navarrasport.com/2009/06/...acional-chino/

Comment

osasuna should buy more iranis
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                              X