Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

federer attacked by a barca fan in the roland garos final!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

federer attacked by a barca fan in the roland garos final!!

look at his reaction when the guy jumps down

GRACIAS PEP

rofllllllll

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

from wiki

Jaume Marquet Cot, also known as Jimmy Jump, (born 1974) is a Catalan (Spain) real estate agent and pitch invader.
      His most famous sports field invasion occurred on July 4, 2004, during the Euro 2004 final between Greece and Portugal in which he threw an FC Barcelona flag at the Portuguese captain - Luis Figo - who left that team to join their rival Real Madrid in 2000. He also ran through the starting lane at the 2004 Spanish Grand Prix, and invaded the pitch during a La Liga match between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona on November 19, 2005.
      Another invasion by Jimmy was made during the second leg of the 2006 UEFA Champions League semifinal between Villarreal CF and Arsenal FC. He ran on to the pitch just before the second half began and tossed a Barcelona jersey at Arsenal striker Thierry Henry, with Henry's name and the number 14 printed on the back. (On June 25, 2007, Henry was transferred to FC Barcelona and was given his number 14). Jimmy was apprehended and taken into custody by stadium security, and later fined €60,100 by Spain's sporting anti-violence commission.
      During the 2007 CL final between A.C. Milan and Liverpool F.C., he ran onto the pitch holding a Greek flag, but was not shown during the live broadcast. He also entered the pitch at the start of the second half of the 2007 Rugby World Cup final between England and South Africa. One of his other invasion was at the end of the Euro 2008 semi-final match between Germany and Turkey in Basel, Switzerland - this time he had a Tibetan flag and wore a T-shirt with an inscription "Tibet is not China". Jimmy Jump entered the stadium in the La Liga match between Barcelona and Racing. He was finally caught by Samuel Eto'o who persuaded him to leave the field. During the 2009 Men's Singles Finals of the French Open he accosted the winner Roger Federer, attempting to place a red beret on his head. Jimmy was tackled by a security guard while stumbling after he jumped over the net.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nothing funny about his reaction, naturally you will flinch when someone runs onto the court towards you.

There have been ugly incidents in the past when ppl run on and this guy is a tennis player, not an MMA superstar.

Comment

lol, this guy is an expereinced streaker, and loves to cause problems.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
            Nothing funny about his reaction, naturally you will flinch when someone runs onto the court towards you.

There have been ugly incidents in the past when ppl run on and this guy is a tennis player, not an MMA superstar.
            never thought out of a classy audience of the sport tennis, someone would come on the court and specially surprised by the slow security of the open. look how long it took them to get him

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ROFL AT THIS GUY AND HIS HISTORY

Comment

I wasn't surprised at his reaction. Take the famous Monica Seles case for example. She was stabbed in the back with a 10 inch blade by some German who jumped out onto the court, ending her career. Some fanatic Sampras fan may want to kill Federer for attempting to break his record or something. It's good that he was careful.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                  I wasn't surprised at his reaction. Take the famous Monica Seles case for example. She was stabbed in the back with a 10 inch blade by some German who jumped out onto the court, ending her career. Some fanatic Sampras fan may want to kill Federer for attempting to break his record or something. It's good that he was careful.
                  He may have been sent by Nadal

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

as i said, for the millionth time, when barca fans win something they cant control themselves and go wild.

btw i think nadal is a real fan cuz i know he is friends with casillas.

btw the organizers are idiots to let him into the stadium with his history, but its good for me cuz this idiot is entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X