• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poland vs Iraq Live!

Watching it now been 10 min still

http://www.justin.tv/tomcio5/popout

0-0

iraq got a karimi his name is mahmood or something he is freaking owning poland on his own dribbling here and there

aha it was younis mahmoud the palyer that i hate
    Last edited by Zamboor; 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

first half ended 0-0

Comment

What a shit camera, Iraq leading 1-0. Beautiful attack, wow Iraq seems definitely a threat to us in Asia...

Comment

yea i hate the angel to.... and yeah iraq truley is a great team and iran truley sucks atm!

Comment

where is the game? it's not even a real stadium

Comment

1-1, Beautiful goal aswell from Guerrero,

Comment

btw guys, this isn't Poland's first team ... Boruc, Bronowicki, Golanski, Blaszczkowski, Lewandowski, Smolarek and Brozek and scores of others aren't there. A lot of players playing for Poland got their first caps against South Africa and now Iraq ... Just a note.

Also, stop denigrating your team melli! We're in the 2nd round, while Iraq got booted out in the first. I know this is one of our low points in Team Melli history, but plz be objective!

p.s. Zamboor, just cause you have an Iraqi girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to hype them up and denigrate Iran ... you can cheer on Iraq, that's fine, but don't denigrate Iran needlessly. eeb nadareeh dadash hanooz dooset daraam

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                  btw guys, this isn't Poland's first team ... Boruc, Bronowicki, Golanski, Blaszczkowski, Lewandowski, Smolarek and Brozek and scores of others aren't there. A lot of players playing for Poland got their first caps against South Africa and now Iraq ... Just a note.
                  Also, stop denigrating your team melli! We're in the 2nd round, while Iraq got booted out in the first. I know this is one of our low points in Team Melli history, but plz be objective!
                  p.s. Zamboor, just cause you have an Iraqi girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to hype them up and denigrate Iran ... you can cheer on Iraq, that's fine, but don't denigrate Iran needlessly.
                  Dude ? i hype up iraq? dude HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE IRAQ AND HOW MUCH I THINK THEY SUCK!

what i have seen today from iraq is a team that plays 100% for 90 minutes like turkey they never give up

team melli havent done that for a long time . Btw iraq got kicked out of the WCQ because of cheating qatar

i hope and i know that we will make it to the WC but i cant honstly say that we are playing good atm cause were not playing good at ALL!

Comment

Wow, Iraq somehow manages to play less organized than Iran.

They have no game plan...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      Dude ? i hype up iraq? dude HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY THREADS ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE IRAQ AND HOW MUCH I THINK THEY SUCK!

what i have seen today from iraq is a team that plays 100% for 90 minutes like turkey they never give up

team melli havent done that for a long time . Btw iraq got kicked out of the WCQ because of cheating qatar

i hope and i know that we will make it to the WC but i cant honstly say that we are playing good atm cause were not playing good at ALL!
                      Qatar is a better team than Iraq bro. Anyway man, baradaar hasteem, barayeeyeh yeeh kheshvaareh digeh davaah nemekooneem .. zendeeh baash.

hanooz ... TEAM MELLI SHIREEH!!

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                        Qatar is a better team than Iraq bro. Anyway man, baradaar hasteem, barayeeyeh yeeh kheshvaareh digeh davaah nemekooneem .. zendeeh baash.
                        hanooz ... TEAM MELLI SHIREEH!!
                        Team melli for life

Qatar is better but they had one non registerd player vs iraq in the first group stage still they dident get kicked out. This shows that qatar/saudi controlls AFC

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Team melli for life
                          Qatar is better but they had one non registerd player vs iraq in the first group stage still they dident get kicked out. This shows that qatar/saudi controlls AFC
                          Yeah, I agree, Qatar should have been penalized.

Comment

Working...
                          X