Holy Crap! Scolari named coach of Bunyodkor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap! Scolari named coach of Bunyodkor

(Reuters) - Former Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has been named coach of Bunyodkor, the Uzbek champions said on Tuesday.

The 60-year-old World Cup winning coach, who was sacked by the west London Premier League club in February, has agreed an 18-month contract with the Uzbek side.

Scolari succeeds fellow Brazilian Zico, who led Bunyodkor to the league and cup

llook how former crappy football nations invest in their football and than look at us!!! Zende Bad Islamic Republic :-(

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      llook how former crappy football nations invest in their football and than look at us!!! Zende Bad Islamic Republic :-(
      This team is directly sponsored by the Uzbek national gas company (Uzbekneftegaz). They have money to waste, it is not a case of private investors using their own money.
      Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

wow, these fools got some cash..!! and pp coulda beat them if they didnt all choke and the viganda wasnt on a lajbazy mission..!!

Comment

damn... that's a good move for Uzbeks... if true that is

only thing i don't like about their planning is that they are investing in two clubs only... it's not really fundamental work...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            wow, these fools got some cash..!! and pp coulda beat them if they didnt all choke and the viganda wasnt on a lajbazy mission..!!
            did you mean if "Bagheri" wasn't on a lajbazy mission? as far as i remember it was established that be ghabaye aghaye Bagheri barkhordeh bood keh do taa bazi roo nimkat boodeh... i really didn't expect it from him... he is supposed to be a role model...

imagine Scholes or Giggs... pretending they are sick and then skipping practice if they are not played in two games...
            sigpic

Comment

Scolari isn't that successful at club level. lol

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post
                This team is directly sponsored by the Uzbek national gas company (Uzbekneftegaz). They have money to waste, it is not a case of private investors using their own money.
                its not that we dont have any gas and oil dude so where our our national gas companies putting their money?? Oh yeah I forgot.......In the Mullahs pocket

Comment

Good for them!

Damn these guys are going places!

Comment

They are stupid.

With the amount of money they spend they could really improve their football for decades. Instead they keep 90% crap players and spend all for a few big names.

Comment

good for them oh and take a look at Scolari's record at the clubs he's managed

Comment

from chelsea london to bunyodkor of uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                          Scolari isn't that successful at club level. lol
                          He sure is no Ghalenoi.

"I'd take Dostoevsky out to dinner; I'd leave Rand a fake number"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            They are stupid.

With the amount of money they spend they could really improve their football for decades. Instead they keep 90% crap players and spend all for a few big names.
                            big names bring fans, media, sponsors to a the league, in the long run, if they plan it just right, it could help them out
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

who cares hes a bust when it comes to club coaching

Comment

Working...
                              X