Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool EPL champs 2010!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Lets see what we get now.

Comment

where do madrid get this money from

and if real spent that money on their youth they would have the players like xavi and iniesta who are worth 80mill combined

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          where do madrid get this money from
          bank loans. simple.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain12 View Post
            speechless.
            Robson, Cantona, Keane, Beckham, Ruud........ We've moved on, we always do...every time, but ...the following May after each of their departures, the PL title ended up in someone elses hands...
            Although in saying that, Ronaldo leaving I would venture is nowhere near as bad as Cantona retiring, and 2 years after that, we won the Treble. United will move on and find the next terrace hero.
            We were unlucky to lose the title by 1 point on final day of the season in 1995 to flavour of the year Blackburn, 1998 was a horrible implosion after being like 10 points clear at one stage, Beckham Keane and Ruud left in our rebuilding period...although we won back the title a season after Ruud went Real

Players come and go, and frankly Ronaldo to Real was inevitable. -_-

But United Will And Always Remain.
            sigpic

Comment

**** you perez. **** you lying ferguson. ferguson the bastard knows what hes doing. he knows crystiana is shit now so he sold him to screw us, and will make man u stronger with that cash. even though he will make our club richer he sucks. from a footballing perspective absolutely stupid move. from a marketing perspective smart move. but i dont give a **** if we get richer.. i want trophies. robben>crystiana. anyways this will make kaka less effective now with the ****ing princess crying for the ball all the time. kaka needs more offensive freedom. wtf man. **** you perez. go start another ****ing business with wenger you businessmen scum. leave football alone.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                **** you perez. **** you lying ferguson. ferguson the bastard knows what hes doing. he knows crystiana is shit now so he sold him to screw us, and will make man u stronger with that cash. even though he will make our club richer he sucks. from a footballing perspective absolutely stupid move. from a marketing perspective smart move. but i dont give a **** if we get richer.. i want trophies. robben>crystiana. anyways this will make kaka less effective now with the ****ing princess crying for the ball all the time. kaka needs more offensive freedom. wtf man. **** you perez. go start another ****ing business with wenger you businessmen scum. leave football alone.
                Awww. What's the matter ?

The semen hit your eye after ejaculating thinking about Ronaldo ?

When Sir Alex has to sell a player, and if the price is well and truly right...he SELLS.

Its this reason why he was successful at both Aberdeen and now United
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  lol im sure u will have a different tone next season

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    lol im sure u will have a different tone next season
                    also...what if Ronaldo gets #7 ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      We were unlucky to lose the title by 1 point on final day of the season in 1995 to flavour of the year Blackburn, 1998 was a horrible implosion after being like 10 points clear at one stage, Beckham Keane and Ruud left in our rebuilding period...although we won back the title a season after Ruud went Real

Players come and go, and frankly Ronaldo to Real was inevitable. -_-

But United Will And Always Remain.
                      exactly.. well said.

United will buy two world class players. I'm sure of that.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Wow, what an overhaul for Madrid. They needed one, and so far, Florentino has given them just that.
                        Cant wait for Barca vs Real next year. Gonna be epic.
                        Damn right!

Even though it'll make Real stronger, I'm glad that Ronaldo went to them. He's a great player (although shitty attitude). It's real good for La Liga ... we need teams like Real to do better in the Champions League, esp. to shut English teams up .

Kaka and Ronaldo, wow ... now if they get Ribery too, then they've had an incredible off season... or if we get Ribery then ... .

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                          Damn right!
                          Even though it'll make Real stronger, I'm glad that Ronaldo went to them. He's a great player (although shitty attitude). It's real good for La Liga ... we need teams like Real to do better in the Champions League, esp. to shut English teams up .
                          Kaka and Ronaldo, wow ... now if they get Ribery too, then they've had an incredible off season... or if we get Ribery then ... .
                          son, he's ours now

Comment

anyone know how to sing "viva ronaldo" in spanish??

Comment

Although not a big fan, I'm happy he's here. Hala MADRIDDDDDDDD

Comment

Javad and Masoud will play against Ronaldo next season

Manchester United have acceptedhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/8094720.stm
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X