C.Ronaldo off to Real Madrid CONFIRMED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    Barca break records on the pitch, Madrid break record off the pitch ie.Transfer Market.

yes thats why we have the record for the most records
    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      He was close this year in the final and vs Villareal in the group stage.

that don't prove nothing, Messi only scored 1 goal(recently) in 11 attempts against an English side.
      Messi has scored. Ronaldo hasn't. End.
      Anyway I see don't see south american players in Laliga letting Ronaldo do what he did in EPL.
      He's going to find it real hard.
      The UCL Final as you saw, he couldn't even handle Puyol at RB

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Cannavaro doubts Madrid success

Former Real Madrid defender Fabio Cannavaro doubts whether the signings of Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo will solve the "internal problems" he believes exist at the Bernabeu.

annavaro has spent the past three seasons at Madrid but, having not been offered a new contract, will return to his previous club Juventus for the 2009/10 campaign.And he is not convinced acquiring two world stars will help the club close the gap on treble winners Barcelona.
        "The club is going to have to do more because these players will not solve the internal problems," said Cannavaro, who is currently with the Italy squad in South Africa building up to the Confederations Cup.
        "The most important thing for the team is to achieve a group mentality."
        Madrid have come under fire for spending 166 million euros ($A286million) on two players in the current economic climate, but Cannavaro is not surprised they have targeted the best.
        "They are incredible figures, astronomical ones, especially in a world crisis as we are experiencing now," he said. "But those figures reflect the club culture of always being accustomed to being the best."
        And Cannavaro expects Real Madrid president Florentino Perez's shopping spree to continue.
        "I think Madrid need five signings," he said. "Most of them in attack, as that is Real Madrid's playing mentality."
        http://www.theworldgame.com.au/spain...success-192082

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Messi has scored. Ronaldo hasn't. End.
          Anyway I see don't see south american players in Laliga letting Ronaldo do what he did in EPL.
          He's going to find it real hard.
          The UCL Final as you saw, he couldn't even handle Puyol at RB
          Messi did score, but in previous encounters, he's been non-existence.

It really shows you didn't watch the final. Ronaldo didn't even play in the left vs the ageing Puyol. He played in the middle in the lone striker role. Ronaldo started well, but after the Eto'o goal, it was one way traffic.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            Messi did score, but in previous encounters, he's been non-existence.

It really shows you didn't watch the final. Ronaldo didn't even play in the left vs the ageing Puyol. He played in the middle in the lone striker role. Ronaldo started well, but after the Eto'o goal, it was one way traffic.
            I wouldnt say non existance!!!
            He may not have scored goals but he certainly made them suffer. eg. just go back 05/06 in stamford bridge, he makes a fool of robben, then makes del horno sent off in the first half, that had the biggest influence and was the reason barca controlled that match and broke chelsea's 2 year unbeaten record.
            also he hit a nice shot which hit the post. but again its not just that he scores or not, its his influence.

Ronaldo played on the left V puyol in 2nd half. Just watch the game from 70min onwards. Ronaldo got owned by Puyol not once not twice, not 3 times, but 4 times

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I wouldnt say non existance!!!
              He may not have scored goals but he certainly made them suffer. eg. just go back 05/06 in stamford bridge, he makes a fool of robben, then makes del horno sent off in the first half, that had the biggest influence and was the reason barca controlled that match and broke chelsea's 2 year unbeaten record.
              also he hit a nice shot which hit the post. but again its not just that he scores or not, its his influence.

Ronaldo played on the left V puyol in 2nd half. Just watch the game from 70min onwards. Ronaldo got owned by Puyol not once not twice, not 3 times, but 4 times
              Well, I could say the same thing about Ronaldo.

Ronaldo caused problems last year in the Nou Camp. Although he missed a penalty, he really should've had another penalty, and was cuasing Marquez all sorts of problems. Also, in the El Madrigal stadium vs Villareal, he hit the crossbar with a stunning strike in the group stages. He also was 'kicked' and 'studded' in the thigh by a Villareal player, who deservedly got sent off. He will easilly cope in the La Liga, because of the players around him. He will flourish, but i still fancy Barca to win the La Liga.

When Tevez and Berbatov came on, Ronaldo did move in the left for a while, but the game was dead and buried. He didn't play in the left in the beginning. I'm sure, if Ronaldo started playing out-wide, he would've caused Sylvinho and Puyol all sorts of problems.
              I also don't see how the ball running out, and Puyol just lets it go as 'ownage'.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Even though it's not a good idea to spend 2 clubs worth of money on 2 players... it is going to be entertaining to watch. Kaka accepting Madrid's offer over Man City shows Madrid's class. Ronaldo on the other hand better perform as good or better than he did an United, or the deal would look even more pathetic.

United and Milan fans I sense are acting like they've lost a girlfriend, and Madrid is the deush that stole it from them.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  LOL just sent a PM to Under_Lahaf, he will change it for you.
                  oh good choice btw
                  Thanks man
                  Ολυμπί-Ολυμπί-Ολυμπιακέ
                  ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
                  μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
                  Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

Working...
                  X