X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ new zealand

so if iran becomes 3rd and end up playing the kiwis

we sure gone smoke the kiwis

i am not saying we are spain and we can score 5 goals on them, but for sure we can beat them lol

we would have to get by bahrain first most likely.. and who knows what can happen with their grassrolling and bs

Comment

lets not get ahead of ourselves, we are still in hunt for a place!!!! at least 2 things has to happen for us, a win against SK and a favorable result in the other game
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

we beat them a couple years ago 3-0

but they did give italy a run for their money

and that was SPAIN

and this is being discussed in the international forum

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
          we beat them a couple years ago 3-0
          but they did give italy a run for their money

sure they did. u gotta admit though, that italy played like crap that evening and didnt show their "normal" performance.

sure good result for new zealand , but won't happen again.

Comment

NZ sucks, last year they lost 1-0 to Malaysia at their own stadium.

Comment

These kind threads should be made after we have sealed a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                NZ sucks, last year they lost 1-0 to Malaysia at their own stadium.
                no, incorrect, they beat malysia 1-0 at their own stadium, which was the 2nd game,

the first game they beat malysia 2-1 in christchurch,

i could be incorrect, but if the matches were played in recently i honestly can not remember, please tell me when, like i say the match was played in 06/07 and they won......

but i am happy if you do tell me witch match, because i believe your bringing up that statement a couple of times already

regards

Comment

Originally posted by emperorfz View Post
                  These kind threads should be made after we have sealed a playoff spot.

YES, i'm 100% with you on this emperorfz jaan, lately i'm seeing alot of threads on new zealand, as like we're already going to play them...

i say all of this, posting new zealands results in friendlies their cup match yesterday all irrelevant unless we actually end up playing them.

let's just see what the result would first be on Wednesday when team melli plays korea and create such threads.
                  also i dont know why people jumps into conclusion that if we finish 3rd we automatically end up playing NZ,, why do we always assume the fact that it is our right to beat bahrain/uzbkastain.. we also have to get a result against them which i believe will be alot more difficult than playing NZ

Comment

As said, first of all we must even secure the playoff spot.

Then, don't forget we saw a German B team humiliating UAE on their hometurf 7-2, and short time later our A team narrowly defeated an even weaker UAE 1-0 in Tehran.

So I am not sure how easy this would be, although we surely are the favourites.

Comment

one loss to SK and you could day dream for another 4 years.

Comment

well, the thing is we all know NZ's defense is crap

but do we have Torres, Villa, and Xavi to take maximum advantage of their defensive errors ?
                        you know teh answer

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          well, the thing is we all know NZ's defense is crap
                          but do we have Torres, Villa, and Xavi to take maximum advantage of their defensive errors ?
                          you know teh answer

yes i agree, but do keep in mind that there captain Ryan Nelson, who plays for blackburn rovers was injured and did not play.
                          he really does make a difference, and keeps the back 4 very well organized.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            As said, first of all we must even secure the playoff spot.

Then, don't forget we saw a German B team humiliating UAE on their hometurf 7-2, and short time later our A team narrowly defeated an even weaker UAE 1-0 in Tehran.

So I am not sure how easy this would be, although we surely are the favourites.
                            oh yes, we definitely should should be the favorites, assuming that they play each other

Comment

It maybe a good reminder of how New Zealand are, and makes us aware who we would play if we progress. However, we might get the automatic qualification, or if we get 3rd, we still have to play Bahrain from the other group.
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                              X