Brazil vs. Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil vs. Egypt

Brave performance missing some key guys but man what a heart-breaker . It was awesome to see us ball with the best of them, but man our defense sucks. Can't defend a set-piece to save our lives.

Highlights

Stats

Egypt's second goal had some great team work behind it, unlucky ending for them at the end of the match
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

gr8 performance by Egypt...really puts how shitty Iran is into perspective

Comment

Watch your back USA
        sigpic

Comment

bad luck in the end, but congrats for playing better than brazil overall

Comment

they owned brazil i think....just look at stats

also their 2nd or 3rd goal just took brazilian defense to school

Comment

just shows how much better african teams are than asian..brazil would rape our team badly lol

btw have egypt qualified for wc yet?

Comment

Sometimes when you lose, you actually win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  just shows how much better african teams are than asian..brazil would rape our team badly lol

btw have egypt qualified for wc yet?
                  they have not qualified yet..and that 3-1 loss in Algeria could cost them big time..

good result for Egypt, they must have played pretty darn well
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Unlucky result in the end, congratulations on your team's good performance, very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan View Post
                      Unlucky result in the end, congratulations on your team's good performance, very impressive.
                      I haven't seen you in the general forum at all ... I thought you were very political, is that when only we discuss Shah?

Anyway I saw bits and pieces here and there, and Egypt are excellent. They don't need Amr Zaky, they have Zidan.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                        I haven't seen you in the general forum at all ... I thought you were very political, is that when only we discuss Shah?
                        People fought oppression during the revolution, just as people are doing now.
                        The situation and aims may be different, the scale may be different, and the outcome now is unknown, just as it was during the revolution, but the Iranian people are standing up for themselves!

During the revolution, they chanted Marg Bar Shah, now they chant Marg bar Dictator.

1. His [Mousavi's] ''cruelness'' is to be debated. Not everybody has the same view on him. I personally don't think he is the best leader, but he is better than many!
                        Also, they are cheering for him because he was the main opposition to Ahmadinejad.

2. In the crowds of people, there will be those who want the overthrow of the IR. There will be those who want the IR to stay, and be reformed, rid of corruption.

3. Not all the supporters are the same! The thing that they share in common is that they are Iranians who are angry at the election results/fraud.
                        There are women there with barely any hejab, and their women protesting with full chador. There was also a protester holding a sign saying something along the lines of ''Islam = Fairness'' (I cannot remember exactly).

It is not a rally against religion, or a women's right rally. It is a rally against the election, and to some extent against IR, and all sorts of Iranians are united in this!

In a sense you are right, and I thought the same thing.
                        However, it could lose him [Karroubi] the votes of others. Not all religious people are conservatives who approve of the oppression of religious minorities. Also, the fact that he is a molla may give him some legitimacy in the eyes of some people.

Overall, it's hard to tell what affect him being a molla has on his popularity.
                        Oh ok, I thought you meant why aren't all of the female protesters removing their hejab.
                        Of course, anybody who wants to wear hejab should, and who ever doesn't want to shouldn't.

btw I believe there are some women not wearing hejab in the protests (it wasn't clear, the image was blurry) but they are probably a small minority.
                        In response to Shah Houman asking why people are chanting ''Allaho Akbar''

It also says ''Yes, we are muslims, and we don't approve of you abusing the religion of Islam to oppress Iran''.
                        I have never said anything, directly or indirectly, in favour of IR and its oppressive ways.

From now on, please don't worry so much about what I have posted, and where I have posted it.

Comment

gotta give congrats to egypt. good game

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                          X