Egypt vs. Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egypt vs. Italy

Egypt is leading 1-0 against Italy right now at halftime in the Confederations Cup. I gotta hand it to them, they are the best team in Africa at the moment. Scoring 3 goals against Brazil is unheard of! Congrats, Egypt.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

i hope egypt can make the WC

italy controlled the game but de rossi messed up on offense, resulted in counter that led to the corner and again de rossi and cannavaro left homos all open for the header...terrible miscommunication by the italians

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i hope egypt can make the WC

italy controlled the game but de rossi messed up on offense, resulted in counter that led to the corner and again de rossi and cannavaro left homos all open for the header...terrible miscommunication by the italians
      yeah, their miscommunication might cost them in the world cup. robinho scored a goal at the emirates stadium with brazil against italy after a miscommunication in the defence.

Comment

THEY'VE DONE IT!!!! EGYPT BEAT ITALY!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d

today proved how sick they are. i love the passion egypt showed. and their keeper is amazing i love that guy

congrats egypt

Comment

wow, im impressed. egypt played rly well.

wuts funny is that the american commentators only kept saying, "theres still a chance for the united states now that egypt has won! all we need is 3 goals against egypt and for italy to lose by 4 goals!"

haha. give it a break...the us national team sucks.

but once again, congrats egypt.

Comment

congrat's Egypt...but save some magic for the WC qualifiers
            Go Cows!

Comment

Egypt is a force to be reckoned with. They should be an example for our TM.

Comment

egypt dominated the first half
                italy dominated the second half

congrts to Egypt

Comment

not surprised at all. i knew egypt had a better chance of winning. italy is at its all time worse right now (well ever since i started following int football).. they are not in top 20 of world.

Comment

Egypt did well against Brazil too. A goal was disallowed on Egypt in that match. I looked at the replay and Egypt was clearly not offsides.
                    Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Egypt were amazing
                      I have no idea how they managed to tie Zambia and lose to Algeria and now they need to win 4 games in a row to qualify for the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                        Egypt were amazing
                        I have no idea how they managed to tie Zambia and lose to Algeria and now they need to win 4 games in a row to qualify for the world cup
                        man trends rarely die in football. egypt cant make the world cup, but they are good in african cup. iran and korea will meet in quarterfinal of every asian cup, saudi always edge us out of the world cup and somehow make it, holland always choke, japan always scores in 90th minute, etc...

Comment

Well done to them.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            man trends rarely die in football. egypt cant make the world cup, but they are good in african cup. iran and korea will meet in quarterfinal of every asian cup, saudi always edge us out of the world cup and somehow make it, holland always choke, japan always scores in 90th minute, etc...
                            you forgot to add Ballack losing all the finals

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              you forgot to add Ballack losing all the finals
                              and liverpool not winning EPL, and real madrid not getting to semis of champs league, etc..................

Comment

Working...
                              X