Egypt vs. Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    wow, im impressed. egypt played rly well.

wuts funny is that the american commentators only kept saying, "theres still a chance for the united states now that egypt has won! all we need is 3 goals against egypt and for italy to lose by 4 goals!"

haha. give it a break...the us national team sucks.

but once again, congrats egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      wow, im impressed. egypt played rly well.
      wuts funny is that the american commentators only kept saying, "theres still a chance for the united states now that egypt has won! all we need is 3 goals against egypt and for italy to lose by 4 goals!"
      haha. give it a break...the us national team sucks.
      but once again, congrats egypt.

I agree with the bolded part though. Which makes it that much worse when some teams lose to the US's V team.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

I agree with the bolded part though. Which makes it that much worse when some teams lose to the US's V team.

You always seem to be able to make me laugh KC

Comment

haha...yeah i cant believe the us made it though. fvckin unbelievable. as ****y as their national team and their press are, i still dont think they deserved it.

i think itll be spain vs. brazil in the final

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Italy is a joke of a team...the whole world knows their tactics now

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
              X