Nba Draft/trade Rumors 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I don't beleive it. I think the laker will sign both Odom and Ariza and if it is one, they will go for Ariza not Odom.
    They sold their 2 draft picks and are looking to ship my fellow bruin Farmar so they can have enough cash to sign my other fellow bruin Ariza.
    Btw, congrats to MOJO23 for the 2 acquisitions!! Detroit just got much much better!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301414

Sources: Ariza may leave Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
      yeah funy I just saw it before you posted it!!! that is horrible or maybe he is just trying to get a better deal from the lakers.

I am very disappointed with Kobe. Yes he chose not to opt out (so he is making less now) but I think he is making enough money as it is ( in the top ten most income among celebrities in the world). He should have got a paycut for about 3 million less so the lakers could sign ariza.
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        yeah funy I just saw it before you posted it!!! that is horrible or maybe he is just trying to get a better deal from the lakers.

I am very disappointed with Kobe. Yes he chose not to opt out (so he is making less now) but I think he is making enough money as it is ( in the top ten most income among celebrities in the world). He should have got a paycut for about 3 million less so the lakers could sign ariza.

I agree , Kobe could have been unselfish in this case, but for whatever reason chose not to be...Ariza is a very important player for the Lakers, (more so than Odom IMO) and his loss would be felt heavily in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
          I agree , Kobe could have been unselfish in this case, but for whatever reason chose not to be...Ariza is a very important player for the Lakers, (more so than Odom IMO) and his loss would be felt heavily in the playoffs.
          well He already passed on money by not opting out, He could have made more by opting out and resign again. so in his mind he did make the sacrifice but I don't think that was enough but to be fair to Kobe. Jermaine Oneal's salary is a little more than KObe and Jason Kidd's is also more, can you freakin believe that!!??
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Ariza is a good player but he isn't worth the money he is asking for, at least not for the Lakers. Some other team could pay him what he wants because they don't have to pay the likes of Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, and Odom..

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
              Ariza is a good player but he isn't worth the money he is asking for, at least not for the Lakers. Some other team could pay him what he wants because they don't have to pay the likes of Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, and Odom..
              problem is if a team like the cavs gets to sign him and the lakers meet the cavs, can Kobe forgive himself for losing the finals to the cavs if Ariza plays like he played this year!!?? In that case it would be a double whammy. The same way the raiders felt when they lost to Jon Grueden and the tampa bay bucs in the superbowl

The magic regretted trading him bigtime in the finals.

Comment

Bynum is wayyyyy overpaid, which is what is keeping the Lakers from paying Ariza 7-9 million/per year, which based on his playoff heroics I would say he deserves to be paid at this point.

Comment

Memphis acquire Zach Randolph in exchange for Q.Richardson

..i sure hope Memphis' young guys don't take advice from him lol..but it could work out with thabeet on the D
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Artest to Lakers

Comment

wow gordon to mo-town!

Comment

^^along with charlie v

Comment

Artest to Lakers
                          wow. i never saw that coming

Comment

Artest to Lakers

Comment

Wow Lakers are stacked next season, good chance to retain

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                                wow. i never saw that coming
                                wonder how kobe reacted when he heard the news.. I bet there is going to be drama in Lakers locker next season

Comment

Working...
                                X