Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah makes clear : "I will play for Germany" !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah makes clear : "I will play for Germany" !

First I dont want to make anyone angry by posting this but this should be the last official Dejagah thread maybe because now its confirmed.

In the U-21 European Cup in Sweden he said to german papers that even after FIFA changed the rule and he could switch the nationality everything was sure already.

"I'm proud to wear the eagle,I always knew I will play for germany,something else wasn't even on my mind (he says after sitting down with his parents and his agent".

So finally some days ago Ashkan Dejagah confirmed that he will only play for Germany.

Source German paper WAZ

NO WAY

Why the heck would he play for Iran??
    Iran didn't even Qualified for world cup

Comment

i give this thread 11 minutes and 32 seconds.
      I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

With this organization I don't blame him one bit.

Comment

be to**me chapam

Comment

Can we please move this to the International Forum? I am SO BORED of Dejagah threads

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue View Post
              be to**me chapam
              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

F**K him.

if he had joined Iran, his position at TM would have been more or less guaranteed and prolonged. but unless he's a player like ronaldo or messi , he can be sure his stint at germany's nat'l team will be short lived.

now we can stop making threads on this punk.

Comment

Leave the kid alone he wants to play for germany.

One player is not going to get our team out of trouble!
                  sigpic

Comment

agreed chichinaldo- With the I.R and IFF i do understand him a bit
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Comment

ok...

NOW can people stop making threads about this guy??
                        sigpic

Comment

I don’t understand our fascination with him playing in an Iranian team. Time and time again he has stated his feeling about playing with Germany. Which leaves me to notion of which part of “NO” we , Iranian football lovers, do not understand. I am certain we could produce many Ashgan in Iran foot ball system in IFF pays more attention to the youth system.

Comment

his decision to play for germany is no reason to stop making threads about him, you peeps need to grow up

Comment

he made the rite decision....our football is hopeless under this regime

i laugh at people who criticize him while they live outside iran behind their computer screen

WHY DONT YOU GUYS GO BACK AND WORK IN IRAN THEN?? dont say shit if ur not willing to do the same

Comment

Working...
                              X